Exterior Detailing > Metal Polishing

Aluminum-safe Degreaser - On the cheap

(1/3) > >>

attworth:
Was hoping yall had some opinions on a good aluminum-safe degreaser/cleaner that is relatively inexpensive. I've heard simple green works pretty well, but I'm sure there's better. I don't know that APC+ is going to be safe.

Any other ideas?

Poorboy:

--- Quote from: attworth on March 25, 2009, 10:31:50 AM ---Was hoping yall had some opinions on a good aluminum-safe degreaser/cleaner that is relatively inexpensive. I've heard simple green works pretty well, but I'm sure there's better. I don't know that APC+ is going to be safe.

Any other ideas?

--- End quote ---

we have warehouse clearance APC quarts for $3.95 ... still works great

Rollingrock:

--- Quote from: attworth on March 25, 2009, 10:31:50 AM ---Was hoping yall had some opinions on a good aluminum-safe degreaser/cleaner that is relatively inexpensive. I've heard simple green works pretty well, but I'm sure there's better. I don't know that APC+ is going to be safe.

Any other ideas?

--- End quote ---

I would use the PB APC over APC+, I used it on our camping table, its AL, it took some of the finish off....

attworth:
RR - you used Meg's APC+ and it took the finish off, or the PB's one? Just wanna make sure I understand ya properly  :thumbsiup:

And PB - How many quarts do you have?

Poorboy:

--- Quote from: attworth on March 25, 2009, 12:49:01 PM ---RR - you used Meg's APC+ and it took the finish off, or the PB's one? Just wanna make sure I understand ya properly  :thumbsiup:

And PB - How many quarts do you have?

--- End quote ---

we have a dozen or so left ... :peace:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version