The Café Detailing Help Desk > Detailing Help

Ceramic Coating Recommendations?

(1/2) > >>

Too Stroked:
Hey guys, spring is sort of almost here in the great white salt belt, so I'm lining up some detailing work for when it gets warm enough. I have at least 3 customers / cars that have requested ceramic coatings. In the past, I've had very good luck with Carpro CQuartz UK 3.0. In fact, I have it on both of my personal vehicles. It looks like Carpro, has some newer stuff (CQuartz SiC) and I have no experience with it.

So, here's my question. Does anybody have hands on experience with a ceramic coating that they might recommend, or should I go with one of the Carpro products?

Blown F-150:
I would love to here what you think about the Carpro products, but I did like the application and protection of the Poor Boys ceramic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kitzy:
I’m no help.  I’ve been sitting on Poorboys for a while now and just never find the time.  I’ve always been intrigued with the Gyeon coatings that Justin at Obsessive Detail uses.  His details look incredible. 

Too Stroked:

--- Quote from: Kitzy on May 08, 2023, 07:28:19 PM ---I’m no help.  I’ve been sitting on Poorboys for a while now and just never find the time.  I’ve always been intrigued with the Gyeon coatings that Justin at Obsessive Detail uses.  His details look incredible. 

--- End quote ---
Yes, those are on my radar screen.

Rollingrock:
Not much help here either.

Many of us here used Optimum coatings, various versions etc.

I have 2 bottles/kits of PB's sitting here also.   I will probably do the wife's Volvo soon.   the paint is pretty perfect now so it won't take much prep.   

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version