1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27
28 29 30

No calendar events were found.

The Cafe is OPEN
Detailing today? Check the Weather  http://www.weather.com/

Author Topic: Snow storm  (Read 17591 times)

Offline Kitzy

• Administrator
  • OCDer formerly known as ESF
Snow storm
« on: February 03, 2021, 09:01:49 PM »
We’ve been getting hammered lately with a couple potential storms on the way. However, this is really just an excuse to post pics of the pups. 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If you always do what you\'ve always done, you\'ll always get what you\'ve always got.

Offline Kitzy

• Administrator
Re: Snow storm
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2021, 09:05:15 PM »
A couple of the area and my attempt at leaving which didn’t go well.

And the joys of big storms in the city.

If you always do what you\'ve always done, you\'ll always get what you\'ve always got.

Offline Blown F-150

• Café Member
  • Don't ask me if I read the instructions
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2021, 10:09:07 PM »
Looks like fun! I am happy that I don't do snow removal anymore though.
2014 F-150 FX4 Blue Flame
2021 Explorer ST Atlas Blue

Offline Rollingrock

• Administrator
  • Milk was a bad idea.
    • The Detailer's Café
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2021, 10:25:51 PM »
holy crap, those are awesome photos Mike....seriously man, you got this figured out dude.

I went to school for photography, but your composition and framing are spot on.   

It was 72 degrees here today.....almost normal...cold front taking our 1 day of almost normal to shit...next week, snow.   

Thanks for visiting the Cafe, come back often.  There's always something new!

Offline Kitzy

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2021, 09:46:19 AM »
I appreciate that, Jason.  It’s fun to me.  I probably annoy Cassie and the dogs.  Haha. Here’s a few from just days before the storm. It was relatively warm prior to all of this.

By the way, if you have a dog that is good with fetch, these frisbees are awesome.  They love them.  But chewers will chew and they don’t last long. 

Offline Too Stroked

• Café Moderator
  • Don't just be good at what you do - be the best!
« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2021, 04:53:41 PM »
We’ve been getting hammered lately with a couple potential storms on the way. However, this is really just an excuse to post pics of the pups. 

Mike, Where can I get a coat like the one on your white doggie?

Offline Kitzy

• Administrator
« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2021, 05:08:09 PM »

Mike, Where can I get a coat like the one on your white doggie?
We got it from Chewy.  Basically where we get everything from for the dogs.  They have the best prices and ship really fast.  Bowie is probably 65lbs give or take and he’s in a size large with a little bit of room to spare.  It’s super easy to put on and he actually seems to like it.  There are a lot of other dog jackets out there and a million on chewy but this is the one we have for Bowie.

https://www.chewy.com/petrageous-designs-juneau-insulated/dp/151084

Offline Too Stroked

• Café Moderator
« Reply #7 on: February 05, 2021, 04:26:17 PM »
Thanks Mike! I'm going to order one for Herbie right now.  :cheers:

Offline Kitzy

• Administrator
« Reply #8 on: February 05, 2021, 06:37:25 PM »
Don’t forget the toys and treats.  Every dog needs an abundance of toys and treats.  Like I said above, my dogs LOVE those Hyper Pet frisbees.  These are our go to toys and treats.  Kong squeaky balls are cheap and durable.  That ChuckIt! Ball with the rope is a lot of fun and every dog needs a stuffed animal. 

Offline Too Stroked

• Café Moderator
« Reply #9 on: February 05, 2021, 07:49:46 PM »
Don’t forget the toys and treats.  Every dog needs an abundance of toys and treats.  Like I said above, my dogs LOVE those Hyper Pet frisbees.  These are our go to toys and treats.  Kong squeaky balls are cheap and durable.  That ChuckIt! Ball with the rope is a lot of fun and every dog needs a stuffed animal. 

Well, I just tried to order the coat. No dice. They only have one size and it's not his. As for the toys, he has a ton already. (Yea, he's spoiled rotten.) In fact he has that very ball and rope toy. He's actually very gentle with his toys and keeps them all placed around his bed.  His favorite toy is a squeaky / furry hedgehog that he carries around the house. Thanks for the suggestions!

Offline Kitzy

• Administrator
« Reply #10 on: February 05, 2021, 08:09:24 PM »

Well, I just tried to order the coat. No dice. They only have one size and it's not his. As for the toys, he has a ton already. (Yea, he's spoiled rotten.) In fact he has that very ball and rope toy. He's actually very gentle with his toys and keeps them all placed around his bed.  His favorite toy is a squeaky / furry hedgehog that he carries around the house. Thanks for the suggestions!
Haha.  Tom, he didn’t happen to get those very same toys at the end of November from Chewy delivered specifically to Herbie, did he?

Offline Too Stroked

• Café Moderator
« Reply #11 on: February 06, 2021, 07:32:17 AM »
Yes he did. Was that you?????? We never figured out who sent them.

Offline Kitzy

• Administrator
« Reply #12 on: February 06, 2021, 07:42:16 AM »
Yes he did. Was that you?????? We never figured out who sent them.
It was.  Haha.  I wanted it to be anonymous to mess with you but then I started wondering if it ever got there because truth be told, I wasn’t even sure the address was right.  Getting the address without asking you was a task in its own.  I tried asking Jason but he didn’t have it either.  You don’t want to know how I ended up getting it.  Haha. But that’s why I posted up those specific pictures up there.  It was to see your reaction.  And for what it’s worth, I fully expected all of them to be destroyed by now if not by the first week already.  My big boy Opie destroys anything we give him within a half hour of left unsupervised. 

Offline Too Stroked

• Café Moderator
« Reply #13 on: February 06, 2021, 10:27:18 AM »
We never knew who sent that stuff and always wondered. He still has everything you sent because he takes great care of his toys. Thank you so much! I'll have to return the favor someday! Now to start plotting how I'm going to do that ...

Offline Kitzy

• Administrator
« Reply #14 on: February 06, 2021, 10:44:01 AM »
We never knew who sent that stuff and always wondered. He still has everything you sent because he takes great care of his toys. Thank you so much! I'll have to return the favor someday! Now to start plotting how I'm going to do that ...
I was excited to be able to do it.  I’m glad to know it did actually make it there.  I always wondered about that.  Especially because during the period of time I sent it, all of our chewy packages were ending up everywhere but our house.  I was just hoping if it ended up at a neighbors house they would recognize the last name.  Haha.  It’s funny because I didn’t want credit for it, I just wanted it to be a mysterious sort of surprise package, so after I completed the order I panicked and called chewy to make sure my name wasn’t on anything in the box.  I think the lady thought I was a little bit on the special side. 

* Recent Photos

t

Views: 5
By: Rollingrock

* Recent Topics

* Recent Posts

No posts were found.

* Top Boards

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal