March 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30

No calendar events were found.

TDC is growing!  Tell your friends to visit and join up! 

Author Topic: Mt biking video  (Read 52053 times)

Offline Kitzy

• Administrator
  • OCDer formerly known as ESF
Re: Mt biking video
« Reply #300 on: March 21, 2021, 02:58:09 PM »
Oh and I did watch that video.  I love how excited you got.  So genuine.  I love seeing stuff like that.  That’s awesome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If you always do what you\'ve always done, you\'ll always get what you\'ve always got.

Offline Rollingrock

• Administrator
  • Milk was a bad idea.
    • The Detailer's Café
« Reply #301 on: March 21, 2021, 03:18:24 PM »
Oh and I did watch that video.  I love how excited you got.  So genuine.  I love seeing stuff like that.  That’s awesome!

Yeah man.    The GoPro effect was in full on.., the video doesn't do it 1/10 of the justice of what it really was...

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk

Thanks for visiting the Cafe, come back often.  There's always something new!

Offline Blown F-150

• Café Member
  • Don't ask me if I read the instructions
« Reply #302 on: March 21, 2021, 03:32:20 PM »
Most folks walk up to drops like that and say NOPE!  :redneck:
2014 F-150 FX4 Blue Flame
2021 Explorer ST Atlas Blue

Offline Blown F-150

• Café Member
  • Don't ask me if I read the instructions
« Reply #303 on: March 21, 2021, 03:33:27 PM »
Honestly, Crank it up, Blue Velvet and Samurai Pizza Cat are all super fun trails that will give you a workout. I used to love going to the top of Garbonzo and doing Freight Train and then feeding into Karate Monkey and ending with afternoon delight.

The first time I read your post I was like damn, you sure told him.  I just read that again and realized that Crank It Up is a trail.  I thought you were telling him to step his game up. 

I would never insult a legend!
2014 F-150 FX4 Blue Flame
2021 Explorer ST Atlas Blue

Offline Rollingrock

• Administrator
  • Milk was a bad idea.
    • The Detailer's Café
« Reply #304 on: March 21, 2021, 03:48:15 PM »
Honestly, Crank it up, Blue Velvet and Samurai Pizza Cat are all super fun trails that will give you a workout. I used to love going to the top of Garbonzo and doing Freight Train and then feeding into Karate Monkey and ending with afternoon delight.

The first time I read your post I was like damn, you sure told him.  I just read that again and realized that Crank It Up is a trail.  I thought you were telling him to step his game up. 

Bahahahah.     Just a 49-year-old kid at heart

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk

Offline Kitzy

• Administrator
Mt biking video
« Reply #305 on: March 21, 2021, 05:21:02 PM »

Shit, I would!  Haha.  Those are the people I like to mess with the most, people bigger than me figuratively and/or literally. 

Sooooo, Jason, when’s the big 5-0?  Ok wtf, I just looked and we just missed it a couple weeks ago.  Or at least I missed it.  Happy belated birthday!  Looks like we got another year before we can really start to give you shit. 

« Last Edit: March 21, 2021, 05:24:23 PM by Kitzy »
If you always do what you\'ve always done, you\'ll always get what you\'ve always got.

Offline Too Stroked

• Café Moderator
  • Don't just be good at what you do - be the best!
« Reply #306 on: March 21, 2021, 06:50:43 PM »

Shit, I would!  Haha.  Those are the people I like to mess with the most, people bigger than me figuratively and/or literally. 

Sooooo, Jason, when’s the big 5-0?  Ok wtf, I just looked and we just missed it a couple weeks ago.  Or at least I missed it.  Happy belated birthday!  Looks like we got another year before we can really start to give you shit. 

We have to wait a year? Says who?

Offline Rollingrock

• Administrator
  • Milk was a bad idea.
    • The Detailer's Café
« Reply #307 on: March 21, 2021, 08:57:57 PM »
LOL....thanks for the belated.

We just got home.   9 hours on the road pulling out TT.    Construction through Oklahoma was 3 hours of delays.  Why in the hell do they do that on holiday weekends?

Anywho, I gotta to get to work on some vids.   50 is going to be epic....will be in Mexico i hope.

Stay tuned guys, more coming!!!

Offline Rollingrock

• Administrator
  • Milk was a bad idea.
    • The Detailer's Café
« Reply #308 on: March 21, 2021, 10:47:15 PM »
Just slammed a quick vid of a blue run I sessioned.    You gotta pedal hard on this one. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DjHy1SqiJcE

Offline Rollingrock

• Administrator
  • Milk was a bad idea.
    • The Detailer's Café
« Reply #309 on: March 22, 2021, 12:22:08 AM »
Just dropped another video of Drop The Hammer, this time with my 360 camera.

No gopro effect here boys.....hope you like this version. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AhYzHdW6XvE

BTW, I did buy a subscription to MusicBed.com.   that place is legit for music.   Unlimited for a year.   1 license per channel.   LOL

Offline Kitzy

• Administrator
« Reply #310 on: March 22, 2021, 04:01:59 PM »

BTW, I did buy a subscription to MusicBed.com.   that place is legit for music.   Unlimited for a year.   1 license per channel.   LOL
That 360 video was pretty slick, even if you did pull a Ryan on us and force me to watch it in 1080.  Haha. But you upped your game on the editing of your 360 videos.  That was pretty easy to watch.  Cool vids, man.  Keep it up!

Offline Rollingrock

• Administrator
  • Milk was a bad idea.
    • The Detailer's Café
« Reply #311 on: March 22, 2021, 04:26:00 PM »

That 360 video was pretty slick, even if you did pull a Ryan on us and force me to watch it in 1080.  Haha. But you upped your game on the editing of your 360 videos.  That was pretty easy to watch.  Cool vids, man.  Keep it up!

I have yet to master this.  It's pretty tricky and I really am still learning.   I had to re edit this like 6 times and each move you want the camera to make to meet at a certain point is highly tricky....i was trying to avoid the helmet as much as possible but its still jacked up b/c you have to have the 360 camera perfectly level or you get the affect you see on this vid so I was trying to zoom in a little to avoid it but it was virtually impossible in some areas...like near the end when the two guys were high fiving ....I was turned away from them but I told the camera to pan back to capture that ....just tricky.   But if I fooled your eyes then that is something b.c you rarely miss details.   

Offline Rollingrock

• Administrator
  • Milk was a bad idea.
    • The Detailer's Café
« Reply #312 on: March 22, 2021, 04:26:43 PM »
BTW, 1080 is all 360 will give you....if I take that mod off i can go 4K at 40 pfc.   

Offline Kitzy

• Administrator
« Reply #313 on: March 22, 2021, 05:00:13 PM »
BTW, 1080 is all 360 will give you....if I take that mod off i can go 4K at 40 pfc.
I know but I couldn’t live with myself if I didn’t take a quick little shot at Ryan (or you, or Tom, or anyone else) when the opportunity presents itself.  Haha. 

I did notice the helmet at least once but I didn’t think much of it.  Honestly it doesn’t bother me all that much.  I thought the transitions were pretty smooth and the fish eye effect was minimal.  That’s why it was so easy for me to watch.  I am very susceptible to motion sickness.  I honestly couldn’t watch the snow tubing videos you made.  Not that they weren’t cool, I will just spend the next hour getting over it. 

What editing software do you use?  I think some are easier to use than others when it comes to 360.  I’ve read good things about Premier and 360 but that’s an expensive program. 

Offline Rollingrock

• Administrator
  • Milk was a bad idea.
    • The Detailer's Café
« Reply #314 on: March 22, 2021, 09:54:06 PM »
I know but I couldn’t live with myself if I didn’t take a quick little shot at Ryan (or you, or Tom, or anyone else) when the opportunity presents itself.  Haha. 

I did notice the helmet at least once but I didn’t think much of it.  Honestly it doesn’t bother me all that much.  I thought the transitions were pretty smooth and the fish eye effect was minimal.  That’s why it was so easy for me to watch.  I am very susceptible to motion sickness.  I honestly couldn’t watch the snow tubing videos you made.  Not that they weren’t cool, I will just spend the next hour getting over it. 

What editing software do you use?  I think some are easier to use than others when it comes to 360.  I’ve read good things about Premier and 360 but that’s an expensive program. 

I love the Tiny Planet effect.     I am using Insta's Mac App to edit the vides then I push them out, then import them to iMovie and make the videos.    It adds complexity to the work flow but thats the only way to incorp them in to imove is to pre-edit thenm.

* Recent Photos

Russian Diver

Views: 6
By: hwm3

* Recent Topics

* Recent Posts

No posts were found.

* Top Boards

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal