1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30

No calendar events were found.

The Cafe is OPEN
Detailing today? Check the Weather  http://www.weather.com/

Author Topic: Mt biking video  (Read 52051 times)

Offline Rollingrock

• Administrator
  • Milk was a bad idea.
    • The Detailer's Café
Re: Mt biking video
« Reply #135 on: February 09, 2021, 12:27:02 AM »
OK, I am calm.....LOL

I have a new plan.     

I am going to keep 1 9.   and mainly use for chin mount or bar mount or wherever I am filing to use so i can talk, the audio is really, really good on the 9.   So that being said, I ordered the 360 but I am going to use that as my second camera....that way I can get 360 or 4K and i won't use the audio on that one.   

This gives me 2 things.   1 a working gopro that I know how to aim on my chin mount.    if they fix the connection stuff then maybe I consider another 9 down the road.   

Thanks for visiting the Cafe, come back often.  There's always something new!

Offline Kitzy

• Administrator
  • OCDer formerly known as ESF
« Reply #136 on: February 09, 2021, 06:53:27 AM »
Hahaha you kept a 9 anyway.  It’s always fun watching your wheels turn in real time. 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If you always do what you\'ve always done, you\'ll always get what you\'ve always got.

Offline Rollingrock

• Administrator
  • Milk was a bad idea.
    • The Detailer's Café
« Reply #137 on: February 10, 2021, 05:22:13 PM »
Ok.      360 One R showed up today.     Out of the box and updated in 3 min.     Preview works in less than 30 seconds.    Pretty slick.    Still thinking if keeping one go pro 9.    Hell I may keep them all.     Already cancelled my account with GoPro so there that to deal with.   

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk

Offline Kitzy

• Administrator
« Reply #138 on: February 10, 2021, 05:33:02 PM »
Ok.      360 One R showed up today.     Out of the box and updated in 3 min.     Preview works in less than 30 seconds.    Pretty slick.    Still thinking if keeping one go pro 9.    Hell I may keep them all.     Already cancelled my account with GoPro so there that to deal with.   

Keep them all!  I like you’re style! 

My Max Lense Mod showed up today.

If you always do what you\'ve always done, you\'ll always get what you\'ve always got.

Offline Rollingrock

• Administrator
  • Milk was a bad idea.
    • The Detailer's Café
« Reply #139 on: February 10, 2021, 05:34:59 PM »

Offline Kitzy

• Administrator
« Reply #140 on: February 10, 2021, 05:52:31 PM »
Nice touch adding the Sonos in there. 

Offline Rollingrock

• Administrator
  • Milk was a bad idea.
    • The Detailer's Café
« Reply #141 on: February 10, 2021, 07:47:40 PM »

dude, not flexing....(I could tho) it's that, that is the cleaning surface in the house with good light in it.  (entry hall table).  The kitchen has a million Gopro boxes on it and my office is littered with 4 monitors and junk...I am slobbing it up right now, gotta get my shit together. 

Offline Kitzy

• Administrator
« Reply #142 on: February 10, 2021, 07:55:57 PM »

dude, not flexing....(I could tho) it's that, that is the cleaning surface in the house with good light in it.  (entry hall table).  The kitchen has a million Gopro boxes on it and my office is littered with 4 monitors and junk...I am slobbing it up right now, gotta get my shit together.
Haha it’s all good.  I just wanted take a quick jab at you for shits and giggles. 

Offline Blown F-150

• Café Member
  • Don't ask me if I read the instructions
« Reply #143 on: February 10, 2021, 08:46:56 PM »
Max lens mod showed up for me today, but I’m not outta the hospital to play with it yet. Going a little crazy on YouTube vids and gotta stop it (hospital WiFi doesn’t cover streaming).

I look forward to some more footage.

2014 F-150 FX4 Blue Flame
2021 Explorer ST Atlas Blue

Offline Rollingrock

• Administrator
  • Milk was a bad idea.
    • The Detailer's Café
« Reply #144 on: February 10, 2021, 09:47:09 PM »

Haha it’s all good.  I just wanted take a quick jab at you for shits and giggles. 

Moves are bad ass...we love them.   We took to to OK for our Greek Christmas, Android lets you pair up to 5 speakers in stereo...it was awesome in the Cabin. 

We are for sure a Sonos home.   Every room in the house plus outside has Sonos in it.   Stuff is great.   

Max lens mod showed up for me today, but I’m not outta the hospital to play with it yet. Going a little crazy on YouTube vids and gotta stop it (hospital WiFi doesn’t cover streaming).

Hospital?   What did I miss?   

If you are bored, we dropped another vid today using the new mac....LOL.   
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gs2yZo1ePlU&pbjreload=101

Offline Blown F-150

• Café Member
  • Don't ask me if I read the instructions
« Reply #145 on: February 10, 2021, 09:57:19 PM »

Moves are bad ass...we love them.   We took to to OK for our Greek Christmas, Android lets you pair up to 5 speakers in stereo...it was awesome in the Cabin. 

We are for sure a Sonos home.   Every room in the house plus outside has Sonos in it.   Stuff is great.   

Awesome, I’ll watch shortly.

Had a section of my colon removed (damaged due to Chrones) and it’s been a much longer road to recovery than expected.

2014 F-150 FX4 Blue Flame
2021 Explorer ST Atlas Blue

Offline Rollingrock

• Administrator
  • Milk was a bad idea.
    • The Detailer's Café
« Reply #146 on: February 10, 2021, 10:31:16 PM »
Oh geez man, well I hope the recovery is good and it helps with that. 

I have a few friends in similar boats.   But they, haven'g crohn's should put you up higher on the vaccination list.  Maybe you can get it while you are there.   

The video is quick and cheesy, just wanted to test the new mac. 

Offline Kitzy

• Administrator
« Reply #147 on: February 11, 2021, 09:19:37 AM »

Awesome, I’ll watch shortly.

Had a section of my colon removed (damaged due to Chrones) and it’s been a much longer road to recovery than expected.

Damn, man.  You’ve got to be losing your mind still being in the hospital.  Hoping your recovery picks up a little bit and gets easier.  Tell the wife to bring your drone in and get you a window seat.  Send her out to change the battery when it dies. 

Offline Kitzy

• Administrator
« Reply #148 on: February 11, 2021, 08:20:35 PM »

Wait a minute?  No review on the new MacBook? 

Offline Rollingrock

• Administrator
  • Milk was a bad idea.
    • The Detailer's Café
« Reply #149 on: February 11, 2021, 10:36:57 PM »
Hey Mike

No review on the new Mac b.c its essentially the same machine that I use for work...albeit with the new M1 chip. 

I have to say I was a tad freaked out the first time I watched it try to play a 4K video, it had a few stop starts but I think the machine had other things still going on in the background.  But other than that for me, its a nice machine.  I do think the Intel core chips may be a tad faster to render but time will tell.    4K is a resource hog no matter what machine you are using.  The good news, it output to file just fine so I am happy to have a personal machine to edit videos and not use my work machine.  We have key loggers on all our equipment so I have to watch what I type even. 

I am pleased with it thus far....we had cold temps today with record lows...but I did get the 360 cam out and tested it out of the sun roof of the truck...its pretty freaking cool and at 50 mph the wind noise was shocking muted.   So I need to wait for the temps to raise up to test it on the front of the helmet...that said, i am about 85% sure I am going to keep both gopro's.  I canceled my amazon returns for batteries and windslayers and the camera.  I did test again today and they both connected but just takes FOREVER and you have to do it in a sequential order or it doesn't work.  I just think at this point, I need to just be smart in my prep with the gopros in order for them to properly connect and aim.  What I am planning on doing is once I can get the chest mount to preview...I am going to set it where I want it, then devise a plan on making a template out of wood or something that I can copy the angles of aim and not rely on the app...I can use the "wedge" to set the view based off trial and error.  I think that will make for way faster set up where I can just hit record and boom its works.  does that make sense?

* Recent Photos

IMG_9230.JPG

Views: 5
By: Rollingrock

* Recent Topics

* Recent Posts

No posts were found.

* Top Boards

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal