1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30

No calendar events were found.

The Cafe is OPEN
Detailing today? Check the Weather  http://www.weather.com/

Author Topic: Mod 3 done  (Read 49869 times)

Offline Rollingrock

• Administrator
  • Milk was a bad idea.
    • The Detailer's Café
Re: Mod 3 done
« Reply #90 on: September 22, 2021, 12:36:07 PM »
That NSSR looks clean.  Interesting though that it's cheaper than the screwed version. 

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

It has a little less raw lumen output.  Right at 3300 vs 3800 on the SSR 6 inch light.   

Rough Country has a kit with their lights...they are combined only as bright as one Aurora NSSR light.   So I went with these and Matthew gave me 10% off my order which was nice.  PS, they are located in Allentown PA.
That got my attention.  I was trying to locate where in Allentown but it seems to only be a e-commerce site. 

Right now they are a drop ship company, he mentioned that he will be getting a retail space soon and can take walk up customers.   But he ships so fast anyway, just thought I would share that location.

RR
So Jason, you got any “ins” with off brand?  Any discounts or anything.  My neighbor and coworker is looking for some log hut a for his side by side. 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey Mike, no i don't really have any discounts or anything, those lights are pretty affordable but they are in my opinion the closest thing or in some cases better than Rigid. 
Thanks for visiting the Cafe, come back often.  There's always something new!

Offline Kitzy

• Administrator
  • OCDer formerly known as ESF
« Reply #91 on: September 22, 2021, 12:37:38 PM »
That NSSR looks clean.  Interesting though that it's cheaper than the screwed version. 

It has a little less raw lumen output.  Right at 3300 vs 3800 on the SSR 6 inch light.   

Rough Country has a kit with their lights...they are combined only as bright as one Aurora NSSR light.   So I went with these and Matthew gave me 10% off my order which was nice.  PS, they are located in Allentown PA.
That got my attention.  I was trying to locate where in Allentown but it seems to only be a e-commerce site. 

Right now they are a drop ship company, he mentioned that he will be getting a retail space soon and can take walk up customers.   But he ships so fast anyway, just thought I would share that location.

RR
So Jason, you got any “ins” with off brand?  Any discounts or anything.  My neighbor and coworker is looking for some log hut a for his side by side. 

Hey Mike, no i don't really have any discounts or anything, those lights are pretty affordable but they are in my opinion the closest thing or in some cases better than Rigid.
I hear ya.  Always worth a shot asking. 

I don’t know why but every time I look at them I want to buy some.  I don’t even know where I’d put them.  But I want some more. 

If you always do what you\'ve always done, you\'ll always get what you\'ve always got.

Offline Rollingrock

• Administrator
  • Milk was a bad idea.
    • The Detailer's Café
« Reply #92 on: September 22, 2021, 02:08:46 PM »
Totally get it, I was looking myself, thinking I needed to find a project.

LOL

Offline Kitzy

• Administrator
Mod 3 done
« Reply #93 on: September 22, 2021, 06:42:14 PM »

LOL
I cut the check for the wedding tomorrow.  Haha.  No projects for me.  I also have to finish paying for our November trip and I just paid for next years Mexico trip.  So now I just talk my coworkers in to buying things and live vicariously through them. 

« Last Edit: September 22, 2021, 06:44:51 PM by Kitzy »
If you always do what you\'ve always done, you\'ll always get what you\'ve always got.

Offline Rollingrock

• Administrator
  • Milk was a bad idea.
    • The Detailer's Café
« Reply #94 on: September 22, 2021, 07:24:36 PM »

LOL
I cut the check for the wedding tomorrow.  Haha.  No projects for me.  I also have to finish paying for our November trip and I just paid for next years Mexico trip.  So now I just talk my coworkers in to buying things and live vicariously through them. 

totally get it, we are digging out of a little hole ourselves.  I bought a new blind and tower for bow and rifle....haven't paid for that and i haven't paid for my road bike yet.   And my company told me this week they over paid me in Q1 so they are taking it back and I asked them to do it over 3 commissions periods.  So we aren't really buying anything either, try to pay off stuff we already bought...now momma wants to get new granite in the kitchen.   It is going to take 6 slabs....that chit ain't cheap

Offline Kitzy

• Administrator
« Reply #95 on: September 23, 2021, 09:06:04 AM »

LOL

totally get it, we are digging out of a little hole ourselves.  I bought a new blind and tower for bow and rifle....haven't paid for that and i haven't paid for my road bike yet.   And my company told me this week they over paid me in Q1 so they are taking it back and I asked them to do it over 3 commissions periods.  So we aren't really buying anything either, try to pay off stuff we already bought...now momma wants to get new granite in the kitchen.   It is going to take 6 slabs....that chit ain't cheap
Nothing hurts more than having to pay back money to your company.  I’ve had it happen a few times but I’m sure on much smaller scale than you’re talking. 

Offline Rollingrock

• Administrator
  • Milk was a bad idea.
    • The Detailer's Café
« Reply #96 on: October 05, 2021, 08:06:44 PM »
Another mod completed.  Really didn’t like the fact that only the puddle lights came on near front.   So I added some lighting.    I have another surprise mode to show.   Will try and get a pick tonight. 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Offline Rollingrock

• Administrator
  • Milk was a bad idea.
    • The Detailer's Café
« Reply #97 on: October 05, 2021, 10:35:36 PM »
This is the other mod I installed this week

https://limitlessautoworksllc.com/products/mirror-spot-over-ride-harness

Kind of fun and easy

RR

Offline Too Stroked

• Café Moderator
  • Don't just be good at what you do - be the best!
« Reply #98 on: October 06, 2021, 05:47:37 AM »
Sweet! We can't run stuff like that up here. The road salt will kill it in a year or so.  :cry:

Offline Kitzy

• Administrator
« Reply #99 on: October 10, 2021, 08:19:57 PM »
Looking good.  I looked in to something similar at one point but decided against it.  For now anyway. 

Offline Blown F-150

• Café Member
  • Don't ask me if I read the instructions
« Reply #100 on: November 15, 2021, 09:01:26 PM »
Nice additions!

2014 F-150 FX4 Blue Flame
2021 Explorer ST Atlas Blue

* Recent Photos

Whoopsie - 2

Views: 1