Interior Detailing > Leather Care

Rollingrock's leather preservative!

(1/1)

Rollingrock:
Just got back from Camping and out back was a big ol box with my new leather conditioner for the King Ranch

I researched the heck out of this.   The issue is, my dog and kids.  I want to keep my seats looking good and my dog is pretty rough on the seats.  My kids car seats do damage and leave marks even with pads, towels and blankets....so I treated them one more time and then presto, my new seat covers.

They are water proof and Pistol loves them. 

back pockets

Happy Daddy and Happy Pistol!

my model!

Fronts...hope they settle in a little.

rears

Took me about 1.5 hours, they are pretty sug and I am happy with them.   I know having a KR is special to some but to me, its kind of a pain so this is the length I have resorted to in my effort to preserve the leather and yet have a very, very usable interior where my kids and dog cannot tear it up.

I went with GT covers for a few reason.   1.  Speed.  I added 50.00 to get them sewed in 3 days.   CoverKing was 8 weeks out....and they were 5 bucks cheaper, however, they didn't offer a true custom fit for my seats .   Door to door was 410.00.   

Blown F-150:
Those look great RR! The fit looks really good. It's too bad you have to cover up such nice seats, you can always take off the covers, but not the wear and tear on the seats if they weren't covered.

marksl01:
Nice!  I'm battling the interior now with my 4yo.  Send me info on where you got those covers!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Rollingrock:

--- Quote from: marksl01 on July 03, 2014, 04:17:10 PM ---Nice!  I'm battling the interior now with my 4yo.  Send me info on where you got those covers!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

--- End quote ---

Mark did you look at wet okole?

Kitzy:
I'm not a fan of seat covers but I understand the need for them.  Have you ever looked in to Iggy seat covers?  Last time I researched them I had decided on that brand if it came down to it.

Tapatalkin...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version