Auto Detailing 101 > Start Here

Surf City Garage Products?

(1/3) > >>

kingranchcoy:
Hello Everyone

Hope everyone is doing good. I was at walmart this morning and they got a new selection of the surf city products. I went ahead and got the Nano Seal Paint Sealer and the Nano Glaze Gloss coat. I paid 12.94 for the sealer and 13.94 for the glaze and these were the small 8oz bottles  :wow:. Just seeing if anyone has used these products. They had the surf city glass cleaner, wheel cleaner, tire cleaner, sealer, glaze, carnuba wax, and a degreaser.

Kitzy:
I like the glass cleaner and the quick detailer.  The wheel cleaner is ok.  It's pretty mild and safe on everything.  I haven't tried anything else from them.

Rollingrock:
didn't justin sell this at one time?

Old Dogg™:
Yep, Justin said they werent moving too well I thik?....but he did some blowout prices on the stuff he had.  The Soap with wax is ok, wheel cleaner is decent and they have a paint cleaner (milder than bug and tar remover but stronger than car wash soap) that's ok.  If it was on sale I may give it a try  but I dont often buy stuff cause it's cheaply priced....ill pay more for performance oriented products normally but I trust Justin and his assessments are usually honest.
I wouldnt buy the line again unless I had no choices I was familiar with...

Kitzy:
That was the other stuff.  They're Grime Destroyer or something like that.  That stuff is pretty good.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version