General Category > General Discussion

Hey all

(1/1)

guitarman502:
Just wanted to say hey and that I joined the forum.  Thanks RR for turning me on to the forum.  Seems like a real good place!

-Brett

05_sprcrw:
welcome! And just as you stated this site is amazing. I have learned a ton and only been a member a day on here. I have been on other forums with these guys and they really know there stuff. Its just that here it is all concentrated.

Rollingrock:

--- Quote from: 05_sprcrw on July 02, 2008, 10:06:13 AM ---welcome! And just as you stated this site is amazing. I have learned a ton and only been a member a day on here. I have been on other forums with these guys and they really know there stuff. Its just that here it is all concentrated.

--- End quote ---

LOL, I thought I knew what I was doing too....

05_sprcrw:

--- Quote from: rollingrock on July 02, 2008, 11:52:28 AM ---
LOL, I thought I knew what I was doing too....

--- End quote ---

LOL, I am right there with you. And I pretty much feel like I am starting from scratch but, I would rather learn the error in my ways now. I know I dont need to do a full detail on my truck for another good two months but  I think  I may just do it again this weekend. I have caught the mid summer detail blues..... ps it got worse since I started this forum.

FireFighter:
I know what I'm doing.......

Well, I am doing exactly what some of the pros here tell me to do :sb:

Honestly, I learn more here every day than I did in a month over at the 'other site'..........

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version