General Category > General Discussion

Calling DFW Detailers

(1/2) > >>

Jwool15:
I have been in hiding for a while from every forum due to being so busy. I recently had surgery on my shoulder so I am pretty helpless. I am back living in Lubbock and going to school out there and working. Anyways, the purpose of my thread. I know JP is way busy with the new baby and work. My truck needs the works done I can't stand it anymore. The paint look hazy even when its clean. So whoever is interested name your price and i'll bring her over next time I am in town as long as I can bring some cold beer. I'm not exactly sure when I can make it back to the metroplex, it might even be the holidays. But if someone wants a project just let me know and we can set it up. I would make an attempt but like I said i'm very helpless as of right now. Thanks Guys!
John

Center Stage Auto Detailing:
Wanna come north?  I'm about 3 hours north of Lubbock.   O0

Rollingrock:

--- Quote from: Jwool15 on September 26, 2008, 12:49:18 AM ---I have been in hiding for a while from every forum due to being so busy. I recently had surgery on my shoulder so I am pretty helpless. I am back living in Lubbock and going to school out there and working. Anyways, the purpose of my thread. I know JP is way busy with the new baby and work. My truck needs the works done I can't stand it anymore. The paint look hazy even when its clean. So whoever is interested name your price and i'll bring her over next time I am in town as long as I can bring some cold beer. I'm not exactly sure when I can make it back to the metroplex, it might even be the holidays. But if someone wants a project just let me know and we can set it up. I would make an attempt but like I said i'm very helpless as of right now. Thanks Guys!
John

--- End quote ---

Book it.

Don't hide slacker.   :smack:

Jwool15:
Only a grand Rp? That's chump change.. I'd love to come up to Dumas but like I said I don't have anytime whatsoever. The only way it would really work is when I come home for thanksgiving because that is the only free time I have. Unless you want to come to lubbock! I'll put you up in my house and provide you with plenty of alcohol and women hahah

Rollingrock:

--- Quote from: Jwool15 on September 28, 2008, 01:25:47 PM ---Only a grand Rp? That's chump change..

--- End quote ---

Then make it 2 grand I will do both sides of the truck.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version