1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30

No calendar events were found.

The Cafe is OPEN
Detailing today? Check the Weather  http://www.weather.com/

Author Topic: Random YouTube video  (Read 1255 times)

Offline Kitzy

• Administrator
  • OCDer formerly known as ESF
Random YouTube video
« on: December 15, 2022, 05:35:27 PM »
Stumbled across this detailing video.  It’s equal parts anxiety and satisfaction.  It’s in the interior section because the outside was basically a clean and wax. The inside was something else.

But who else needs that undercarriage attachment?!? 

https://youtu.be/0SZrfxQY4nY
If you always do what you\'ve always done, you\'ll always get what you\'ve always got.

Offline Too Stroked

• Café Moderator
  • Don't just be good at what you do - be the best!
Re: Random YouTube video
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2022, 11:04:39 AM »
Reminds me of some of the stuff I ran into when I was working at the Toyota dealership. For instance:

Before:

After:

And one Mike and I can relate to:

Before:

After:

Offline Kitzy

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2022, 01:03:26 PM »
The dog hair is pretty much what my interior looks like.  Add in some drool and slobber marks on the leather, windows and door panels. 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If you always do what you\'ve always done, you\'ll always get what you\'ve always got.

Offline Too Stroked

• Café Moderator
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2022, 06:56:54 AM »
The dog hair is pretty much what my interior looks like.  Add in some drool and slobber marks on the leather, windows and door panels. 

Are the drool and slobber marks from the dogs?  :funny:

Offline sscully

• Café Member
« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2022, 01:03:42 AM »
Quote from: Too Stroked link=topic=3669.msg41877#msg41877

[/quote

In my case 10% - 90%...

These videos are great to see, but I think some are staged at bit.
- Someone did not notice a container of spaghetti rotting next to butcher paper wrapping something ?
Steve

Offline Kitzy

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: December 18, 2022, 06:47:01 AM »
Quote from: Too Stroked link=topic=3669.msg41877#msg41877

[/quote

In my case 10% - 90%...

These videos are great to see, but I think some are staged at bit.
- Someone did not notice a container of spaghetti rotting next to butcher paper wrapping something ?
I could see it happening.  Not to any of us.  I don’t leave anything in my truck.  Sometimes I’ll throw a hoodie in the back if it’s bulky and I do t feel like wearing it but I have to take that out immediately when I get home.  But for people who just accumulate shit in there cars.  And people with kids who are preoccupied dealing with them, something rolls under the seat and gets missed with the rest of groceries.  The used feminine products gets me.  What was the situation that led to that and even still, how do you leave it there or forget about it?  I would have definitely thought about it randomly throughout the day and at some point taken care of it.  Pretty sure it came out of the passenger side door too.

I just really want that pressure washer attachment for underneath the car.  That would be invaluable. 

Offline sscully

• Café Member
« Reply #6 on: December 21, 2022, 04:20:20 PM »
The used feminine products gets me.  What was the situation that led to that and even still, how do you leave it there or forget about it?  I would have definitely thought about it randomly throughout the day and at some point taken care of it.  Pretty sure it came out of the passenger side door too.
I cannot think of how it started either.  Being left in there should have been a 'red flag' as it were. That is why I wonder if these youtube detailers stage these things to gets views.
I have a friend that tells me ( a lot ) that I give my fellow man way too much credit, I need to lower my expectations.  Maybe these videos is a usage case for that...

I just really want that pressure washer attachment for underneath the car.  That would be invaluable. 

Every time I think of getting one, I always think it is going to lead me to a gas powered pressure washer to make it work correctly.
I still have my antique one from the mid 90s...
Steve

Offline Kitzy

• Administrator
« Reply #7 on: December 23, 2022, 01:25:46 PM »
The used feminine products gets me.  What was the situation that led to that and even still, how do you leave it there or forget about it?  I would have definitely thought about it randomly throughout the day and at some point taken care of it.  Pretty sure it came out of the passenger side door too.
I cannot think of how it started either.  Being left in there should have been a 'red flag' as it were. That is why I wonder if these youtube detailers stage these things to gets views.
I have a friend that tells me ( a lot ) that I give my fellow man way too much credit, I need to lower my expectations.  Maybe these videos is a usage case for that...

Every time I think of getting one, I always think it is going to lead me to a gas powered pressure washer to make it work correctly.
I still have my antique one from the mid 90s...
As long as it puts out enough pressure I dont think you would need to upgrade the pressure washer.  Or just treat yourself, upgrade it, and enjoy something new and nice. 

Offline Kitzy

• Administrator
« Reply #8 on: December 23, 2022, 05:53:50 PM »
This guys videos are popping up on my YouTube feed now.  I haven’t been watching them but then something told me to check this one out.  So let’s play a situational game here.  What would you do if you called this person because you needed to be picked up and this van is what they showed up in?  Unless I’m desperate, I’m not getting in.  I can wait or walk. 

https://youtu.be/zfWXbQ4okEc

Offline Too Stroked

• Café Moderator
« Reply #9 on: December 25, 2022, 07:39:14 AM »
This guys videos are popping up on my YouTube feed now.  I haven’t been watching them but then something told me to check this one out.  So let’s play a situational game here.  What would you do if you called this person because you needed to be picked up and this van is what they showed up in?  Unless I’m desperate, I’m not getting in.  I can wait or walk. 

https://youtu.be/zfWXbQ4okEc

I'm with you. No way!

* Recent Photos

* Recent Topics

* Recent Posts

No posts were found.

* Top Boards

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal