1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30

No calendar events were found.

The Cafe is OPEN
Detailing today? Check the Weather  http://www.weather.com/

Author Topic: New Vid dropped on the channel  (Read 7154 times)

Offline Rollingrock

• Administrator
  • Milk was a bad idea.
    • The Detailer's Café
Re: New Vid dropped on the channel
« Reply #30 on: December 23, 2021, 11:00:59 PM »
BTW Mike

I love my Insta360 camera but man it adds so much to the work flow. it's almost not worth it.

I hope to experiment with it more.   But shit, it does require way more editing time in post. 
Thanks for visiting the Cafe, come back often.  There's always something new!

Offline Kitzy

• Administrator
  • OCDer formerly known as ESF
« Reply #31 on: December 24, 2021, 07:03:50 AM »
Honestly, at first I was just going through the motions.  Click link and watch video…. So at the very beginning of the video I was super confused because I had expected a mountain biking video.  So I was watching it for a bit wondering how I got to this video in the first place.  I jumped back in here to make sure I was watching g what I was supposed to be watching.  It wasn’t until you turned the camera around and I saw you in the car that I knew I was watching the right video.  Haha.  That’s sad.  I multitask a lot and get side tracked easy so I thought I just screwed up. 

Now I have to go back and see your screw up.  Haha.  But that’s a super easy thing to mess up.  It’s tough when you have so many clips and they jump back and forth between different white balances and different levels of contrast because they all have to be corrected differently.  So easy to miss one or a section.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If you always do what you\'ve always done, you\'ll always get what you\'ve always got.

Offline Rollingrock

• Administrator
  • Milk was a bad idea.
    • The Detailer's Café
« Reply #32 on: December 26, 2021, 09:15:35 PM »
Damn.   I got loaded up on Yeti gear and a Garmin Sat device for my remote riding.      How did y’all make out ?   

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Offline Too Stroked

• Café Moderator
  • Don't just be good at what you do - be the best!
« Reply #33 on: December 27, 2021, 07:05:05 AM »
Sweet! A Yeti hat? Wait, it gets cold in Texas?  :uugly:

Offline Kitzy

• Administrator
  • OCDer formerly known as ESF
« Reply #34 on: December 27, 2021, 03:29:08 PM »
Nice yeti haul!  What’s the garmin going to be used for?

Cassie got me a Holosun reflex red dot for my Springfield hellcat which is my everyday carry gun. 

If you always do what you\'ve always done, you\'ll always get what you\'ve always got.

Offline Blown F-150

• Café Member
  • Don't ask me if I read the instructions
« Reply #35 on: December 28, 2021, 05:07:23 PM »
Nice haul guys! I got most of my presents before Xmas

2014 F-150 FX4 Blue Flame
2021 Explorer ST Atlas Blue

Offline Rollingrock

• Administrator
  • Milk was a bad idea.
    • The Detailer's Café
« Reply #36 on: December 28, 2021, 11:34:24 PM »

Yes Tom, not sure if you saw our winter crap we had this time last year. We were below 5 degrees for almost 7 day.  It was the worst man.   

I am just so happy you have a Springfield tool vs a Glock play toy.     I HATE GLOCKS. The Garmin is when i am remote in a few areas that ai frequent while mt biking.    Its really cool, I have it all set up and have tested it.  I actually
Nice haul guys! I got most of my presents before Xmas

had no cell service today while riding and I sent a text to my wife that I was fine....bc. I could.     Just wanted to prove to her that it worked.   

Offline Robby32

• Café Member
« Reply #37 on: December 29, 2021, 08:31:17 AM »
My gifts cam early as well - Flex cordless, and Metabo (used to be Hitachi) 12" Miter Saw both are great buys plus a stand for the saw.   :hp:

https://www.autogeek.net/flex-xce-5-inch-buff-and-shine-kit.html

https://d3fkpfjtsbc1o1.cloudfront.net/images/default-source/products-album/sliding-dual-compound-miter-saw.jpg?sfvrsn=fc6bf466_0
« Last Edit: December 29, 2021, 09:57:23 AM by Robby32 »

Offline Rollingrock

• Administrator
  • Milk was a bad idea.
    • The Detailer's Café
« Reply #38 on: January 01, 2022, 10:37:28 PM »

Offline Blown F-150

• Café Member
  • Don't ask me if I read the instructions
« Reply #39 on: January 02, 2022, 12:39:15 AM »
That is a nice looking rig.

Fun to see those brands that that.  There seems to be so man new Canadian brands every year. 

It pushes innovation. 

I am looking at a cross country race bike (don't ask me why) and this one comes with live wire, which is the auto sensing shock system.   OMG, it adds 2K to the cost of an already dumb expensive bike.

So, when do you want to visit Bentonville AR...the Mt Bike Capital of the World now?   
I can tell you with the utmost certainty that Bentonville isn’t the MTB capital of the world, but does look awesome.

LOL....I know that is a shocking statement and i was skeptical of it too.   Until I started visiting regularly.
 I can't tell you how many pros that are moving there but its a lot.  They are everywhere in the area now.    UCI is hosting the Enduro, DownHill, Cross Country and Cycle cross world championships in Bentonville now.   Something must be up.      :redneck:   

BTW, scroll up one post and check that new vid i posted today
Vid looked pretty good. I’m impressed with how stable it looked, I’m not sure a gimbal would have helped a whole lot for that example.

2014 F-150 FX4 Blue Flame
2021 Explorer ST Atlas Blue

Offline Rollingrock

• Administrator
  • Milk was a bad idea.
    • The Detailer's Café
« Reply #40 on: January 02, 2022, 10:10:48 PM »
That is a nice looking rig.

Fun to see those brands that that.  There seems to be so man new Canadian brands every year. 

It pushes innovation. 

I am looking at a cross country race bike (don't ask me why) and this one comes with live wire, which is the auto sensing shock system.   OMG, it adds 2K to the cost of an already dumb expensive bike.

So, when do you want to visit Bentonville AR...the Mt Bike Capital of the World now?   
I can tell you with the utmost certainty that Bentonville isn’t the MTB capital of the world, but does look awesome.

LOL....I know that is a shocking statement and i was skeptical of it too.   Until I started visiting regularly.
 I can't tell you how many pros that are moving there but its a lot.  They are everywhere in the area now.    UCI is hosting the Enduro, DownHill, Cross Country and Cycle cross world championships in Bentonville now.   Something must be up.      :redneck:   

BTW, scroll up one post and check that new vid i posted today
Vid looked pretty good. I’m impressed with how stable it looked, I’m not sure a gimbal would have helped a whole lot for that example.

Yeah I kind of agree, but I think you are supposed to turn off hyper smooth when a gimbal....i think it would of helped when I was walking around the pit and garage area.   I just got it in today actually, tinkering around with it,  It maybe just a wasted 119 bucks

* Recent Photos

IMG_2497.JPG

Views: 1
By: gipraw

* Recent Topics

* Recent Posts

No posts were found.

* Top Boards

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal