* Calendar

March 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30

TDC is growing!  Tell your friends to visit and join up! 

Author Topic: Drone filters  (Read 11642 times)

Offline Blown F-150

• Café Member
  • Don't ask me if I read the instructions
Re: Drone filters
« Reply #15 on: February 07, 2021, 01:43:14 PM »
Surgery was mid-day on Thursday and really took it out of me. The doctor wake you up every 2 hours around the clock, so you get rest when you can.

Yesterday was pretty rough, they started me too soon on solids. In a better spot today. I’m hopingI can go home tomorrow or Tuesday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
2014 F-150 FX4 Blue Flame
2021 Explorer ST Atlas Blue

Offline Kitzy

• Administrator
  • OCDer formerly known as ESF
« Reply #16 on: February 07, 2021, 06:52:41 PM »
Surgery was mid-day on Thursday and really took it out of me. The doctor wake you up every 2 hours around the clock, so you get rest when you can.

Yesterday was pretty rough, they started me too soon on solids. In a better spot today. I’m hopingI can go home tomorrow or Tuesday.

That sounds awful but glad you’re doing better.  How long do they estimate the full recovery to be?

If you always do what you\'ve always done, you\'ll always get what you\'ve always got.

Offline Kitzy

• Administrator
  • OCDer formerly known as ESF
« Reply #17 on: February 08, 2021, 01:50:31 PM »
So speaking of Polar Pro.  I preordered their iPhone directors kit a few months ago.  It just came in the mail.  It’s their case with interchangeable filters.  It came with a 3-5 stop ND filter and a circular polarizer.  It also has a cool removable ha file for the case that makes using it more comfortable.  Not important to this thread but I love the case.  The filters seem very nice.  I will need to test them out a little.  But just sitting in the living room upon opening the box, I snapped this picture with the circular polarizer.  It’s weird because it seems to have added glare to the door but removed it from the floor.  I really should have take that picture in RAW now that I think about it.

And just a few pictures of the product.

If you always do what you\'ve always done, you\'ll always get what you\'ve always got.

* Recent Photos

Meguiar's #21

Views: 1
By: Crazy Billy

* Recent Topics

* Recent Posts

No posts were found.

* Top Boards

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal