March 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30

No calendar events were found.

TDC is growing!  Tell your friends to visit and join up! 

Author Topic: Where is rollingrock  (Read 6679 times)

Offline Kitzy

• Administrator
  • OCDer formerly known as ESF
Re: Where is rollingrock
« Reply #15 on: January 04, 2021, 08:08:14 PM »
Hey guys......quick update.  Top left photo 196 lbs.     Top right photo 170 lbs....bottom 155lbs.     That was taken about a month ago....still holding 155.    About to go for Dry January.....no drinking.     

How is everyone?    Busy here.    I hate the winter months due to low light.   I bet you northern folks hate it it even more.     Dark at 5:30 here.    Hyper annoying

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk
Dude you’re killin it!  You still riding the bike?  I just picked up the weights for the first time in 8 or 9 months.  I wish I could say it felt good.  Haha

Keep it up man!  That’s awesome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If you always do what you\'ve always done, you\'ll always get what you\'ve always got.

Offline Rollingrock

• Administrator
  • Milk was a bad idea.
    • The Detailer's Café
« Reply #16 on: January 04, 2021, 09:09:44 PM »
Hey guys......quick update.  Top left photo 196 lbs.     Top right photo 170 lbs....bottom 155lbs.     That was taken about a month ago....still holding 155.    About to go for Dry January.....no drinking.     

How is everyone?    Busy here.    I hate the winter months due to low light.   I bet you northern folks hate it it even more.     Dark at 5:30 here.    Hyper annoying

Dude you’re killin it!  You still riding the bike?  I just picked up the weights for the first time in 8 or 9 months.  I wish I could say it felt good.  Haha

Keep it up man!  That’s awesome!

Yup still riding.  Just got back from another Arkansas and Oklahoma trip, rode the trails in Northwoods...paid for by WalMart...its a totally legit gravity park.    Trying to ride when I can mostly weekends now due to light, so I do hit my peloton a couple of times per week.   I need to add weights.  I got a set of bowflex adjustable dumbbells and a bench.    Gotta figure out how to use them.   

Thanks for visiting the Cafe, come back often.  There's always something new!

Offline Blown F-150

• Café Member
  • Don't ask me if I read the instructions
« Reply #17 on: January 04, 2021, 09:45:15 PM »
Awesome work JP! Nice to see you around, keep it up!

2014 F-150 FX4 Blue Flame
2021 Explorer ST Atlas Blue

Offline Too Stroked

• Café Moderator
  • Don't just be good at what you do - be the best!
« Reply #18 on: January 05, 2021, 11:31:01 AM »
Did I see that face on the back of a milk carton?

Offline Rollingrock

• Administrator
  • Milk was a bad idea.
    • The Detailer's Café
« Reply #19 on: January 06, 2021, 12:46:41 PM »
Awesome work JP! Nice to see you around, keep it up!

Thanks. man, I am lurking....just busy with year end work, may be switching jobs too.   ugh.   

Did I see that face on the back of a milk carton?

Prolly Tom, at least it wasn't at the Post Office.   

Offline GreyMichFX4

• Café Member
« Reply #20 on: January 07, 2021, 04:04:30 PM »

Lookin good Boss! My problem is I love food and Heather is an amazing cook so I'm completely f'ed.  :redneck:

This is my first full week back in the office since October and I took a week and half of Vacation before coming back. As for it getting dark early I could care less I'm used to it but I am happy to say that I've only had my plow on the truck twice and once was to drag it out of the weeds at the end of October to grease it.
Good enough never is

Offline Rollingrock

• Administrator
  • Milk was a bad idea.
    • The Detailer's Café
« Reply #21 on: January 09, 2021, 12:39:05 AM »

Lookin good Boss! My problem is I love food and Heather is an amazing cook so I'm completely f'ed.  :redneck:

This is my first full week back in the office since October and I took a week and half of Vacation before coming back. As for it getting dark early I could care less I'm used to it but I am happy to say that I've only had my plow on the truck twice and once was to drag it out of the weeds at the end of October to grease it.

thanks man, I too love food and drink....drinking is my thing...I am professional.  Just ask Mike.   That said, i don't really eat much these days.  Smoothies, light small meals often....I do eat but much small portions and I do intermittent fast by defualt do to the job.  If I do get a solid meal, it usually a late lunch.     Followed by salad or shake or meal replacement.  I still eat like shit on weekends.  I also realize that none of what I just posted makes sense.   

Offline GreyMichFX4

• Café Member
« Reply #22 on: January 09, 2021, 11:59:14 PM »

thanks man, I too love food and drink....drinking is my thing...I am professional.  Just ask Mike.   That said, i don't really eat much these days.  Smoothies, light small meals often....I do eat but much small portions and I do intermittent fast by defualt do to the job.  If I do get a solid meal, it usually a late lunch.     Followed by salad or shake or meal replacement.  I still eat like shit on weekends.  I also realize that none of what I just posted makes sense.

Believe it or not I understood that my other problem is I spend almost 50 hours in my truck driving to and from work a month plus sitting in my office chair for most of the day. On the bright side if anyone tries to kidnap me they have their work cut out for them if I decide to be an unwilling participant.  :funny:
Good enough never is

Offline Rollingrock

• Administrator
  • Milk was a bad idea.
    • The Detailer's Café
« Reply #23 on: January 13, 2021, 10:39:00 PM »
yeah I get it, i hate winter and short days....

Just trying to get on the peloton 2-3 times per week and ride when I can on weekends.  Cold down here.

Offline Rollingrock

• Administrator
  • Milk was a bad idea.
    • The Detailer's Café
« Reply #24 on: January 28, 2021, 10:21:29 PM »
I can't believe I have failed to mention what Santa brought me for Christmas

I have them installed already and they are filthy but my awesome wife bought me a set of Ford Factory Rear wheel liners.   Looks so much better....Once we get out of this cold snap, I have to wash and detail up the fleet....will get some photos.   

Yes I know Tom. pics or it didn't happen....sit on your keyboard, they are coming!   LOL

Offline Too Stroked

• Café Moderator
  • Don't just be good at what you do - be the best!
« Reply #25 on: January 29, 2021, 11:31:49 AM »
Yes I know Tom. pics or it didn't happen....sit on your keyboard, they are coming!   LOL
Hurry up JP, this keyboard is getting uncomfortable!  :om:

Offline Rollingrock

• Administrator
  • Milk was a bad idea.
    • The Detailer's Café
« Reply #26 on: January 29, 2021, 08:22:31 PM »
Hurry up JP, this keyboard is getting uncomfortable!  :om:

totally, gonna be a couple of weeks for sure.   Too cold to wash right now.   Fleet is really dirty

* Recent Photos

IMG_5156.JPG

Views: 1
By: hwm3

* Recent Topics

* Recent Posts

No posts were found.

* Top Boards

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal