April 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
[28] 29 30

No calendar events were found.

TDC is growing!  Tell your friends to visit and join up! 

Author Topic: Meg's Aloe Cleaner/Conditioner  (Read 4281 times)

Offline Val3ntin0

• Charter Member
Meg's Aloe Cleaner/Conditioner
« on: June 26, 2008, 10:32:52 AM »
These are the two products that I have used on my black leather in my F-150, non-King Ranch. After reading the previous thread I'm concerned that I might be using the wrong products. Can I get some insight on if I'm doing more harm than good on my seats and should I get another product(s) to better suit the leather in my vehicle?

Note: The leather is the coated type. From what I've read on another forum, only the perforated parts on my front bucket seats are actual leather while the rest, including the back row seat, are not. Is this true?

Offline Rollingrock

• Administrator
  • Milk was a bad idea.
    • The Detailer's Café
Re: Meg's Aloe Cleaner/Conditioner
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2008, 10:36:58 AM »
These are the two products that I have used on my black leather in my F-150, non-King Ranch. After reading the previous thread I'm concerned that I might be using the wrong products. Can I get some insight on if I'm doing more harm than good on my seats and should I get another product(s) to better suit the leather in my vehicle?

Note: The leather is the coated type. From what I've read on another forum, only the perforated parts on my front bucket seats are actual leather while the rest, including the back row seat, are not. Is this true?

Hey Val,I presume you have a Larait...if so, only the seating surfaces are leather the rest is "pleather"

I could be wrong but using a leather car product on the other surfaces is prefectly ok too. 

As for the Megs products, i have used the 2 step with great results.  The Blue Aloe Cleaner and the White Condioner.  That being said, I am not sure if these are the right products either.

I can tell you this, I use a combination of products on non KR leather...I really like Leather CPR and I have found PB LeatherStuff to be a great product and it smells great. 

Hopefully, Dan and Rock will chime in and give you their opinions. 

RR
Thanks for visiting the Cafe, come back often.  There's always something new!

Offline DnD Auto Detailing

• Professional Detailer
    • D&D Auto Detailing
Re: Meg's Aloe Cleaner/Conditioner
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2008, 04:17:23 PM »
I dont know exactly what leather is in your truck. Im pretty sure I said how to test it in the other thread. So do that, then maintain as stated.

* Recent Photos

t

Views: 5
By: Rollingrock

* Recent Topics

* Recent Posts

No posts were found.

* Top Boards

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal