General Category > General Discussion

New pup

(1/3) > >>

Kitzy:
Laying in a hotel room with nothing to do so figured I'd show you guys the new monster.  He is a Pitbull/Boxer mix.  Same mix as the one that passed away though the new guy leans more heavily towards Pitbull than boxer like Apollo.  His name is Bowie.  He is 1 year and 3 months old.  He is just a little guy at 46 lbs.  He is also out of his mind.  We would change his name but he already answers to it.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Too Stroked:
Man, he sure is cute! My son's dog is a Pit / Boxer mix and her first human gave her up because she was "too frisky." She eventually calmed down and she's a great do now. Other than being a brindle, she looks just like your dog!

Kitzy:

--- Quote from: Too Stroked on October 30, 2019, 05:56:24 PM ---Man, he sure is cute! My son's dog is a Pit / Boxer mix and her first human gave her up because she was "too frisky." She eventually calmed down and she's a great do now. Other than being a brindle, she looks just like your dog!

--- End quote ---
I have a hunch that this dog was given up because of his high energy.  The shelter said they had it from a pup and it was adopted once before by a family with a child.  Then they got pregnant again and said they couldn't keep the dog.  I think it was just too much for them.  He is a maniac.  But Apollo, our last pit/boxer, was awful until he hit 2-4 years ago and then he became one of the best dogs ever.  It's an amazing mix. 

Kitzy:
Anybody want a dog?  That's the current situation at my house.  That would be the couch cushion scattered about the living room with both dogs sun bathing in the middle of it all. 

Blown F-150:
Have you tried to seek out a behaviour trainer?  My sister had a rottie that was a nightmare. Found a good trainer and worked with her and the dog for about a month. The dog was amazing afterwards.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version