April 2020
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4
5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30

No calendar events were found.

TDC is growing!  Tell your friends to visit and join up! 

Author Topic: 2014 Toyota Tacoma  (Read 2660 times)

Offline Blown F-150

• Café Member
  • Don't ask me if I read the instructions
Re: 2014 Toyota Tacoma
« Reply #30 on: February 19, 2020, 11:22:33 AM »
Coatings have REALLY taken off, but I'm sure there is still a solid fan base for Waxes and Sealants. I'm just getting lazy these days and don't want to apply a LSP several times a season.
2011 Ford Edge Limited White Pearl

2014 F-150 FX4 Blue Flame

If only there were 3-day weekends.

Offline Kitzy

• Administrator
  • OCDer formerly known as ESF
« Reply #31 on: February 19, 2020, 02:40:12 PM »
Hopefully I can get around to it. It's almost pointless to wash my truck.  The road to my house being dirt and stone is either wet and muddy or dry and dusty.  It's really a no win.  But I still want to keep the truck protected. 

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

If you always do what you\'ve always done, you\'ll always get what you\'ve always got.

Online Too Stroked

• Café Moderator
  • Don't just be good at what you do - be the best!
« Reply #32 on: February 19, 2020, 03:16:20 PM »
Coatings have REALLY taken off, but I'm sure there is still a solid fan base for Waxes and Sealants. I'm just getting lazy these days and don't want to apply a LSP several times a season.

I'm with you. As much as I love some waxes (like Collonite 845) and sealants (like Jescar / Menzerna  Power Lock), I just don't have the time to re-apply them as often as needed. I've been experimenting with Ceramic Coatings for about 5 years now and they've come a long, long way. Not only do they provide an incredible gloss, but they last a year or more. I can handle that!

Offline Kitzy

• Administrator
« Reply #33 on: February 19, 2020, 08:18:38 PM »

I'm with you. As much as I love some waxes (like Collonite 845) and sealants (like Jescar / Menzerna  Power Lock), I just don't have the time to re-apply them as often as needed. I've been experimenting with Ceramic Coatings for about 5 years now and they've come a long, long way. Not only do they provide an incredible gloss, but they last a year or more. I can handle that!
You expect us to believe you don't have much free time anymore? Come on Mr Part-Time...

If you always do what you\'ve always done, you\'ll always get what you\'ve always got.

Online Too Stroked

• Café Moderator
  • Don't just be good at what you do - be the best!
« Reply #34 on: February 20, 2020, 06:48:05 AM »

You expect us to believe you don't have much free time anymore? Come on Mr Part-Time...

Hey, last week I put in just over 30 hours! I'm exhausted.  :om:

Offline Kitzy

• Administrator
« Reply #35 on: February 20, 2020, 06:05:51 PM »

Tripled my hours.  I'm doing 10 a week.  Except this week.  I did an extra half day today basically just hanging out with the boss, problem solving a job, in Hershey. 

Offline sscully

• Café Member
« Reply #36 on: February 22, 2020, 11:26:51 AM »

Tripled my hours.  I'm doing 10 a week.  Except this week.  I did an extra half day today basically just hanging out with the boss, problem solving a job, in Hershey. 

Where can I get one of these seasonal jobs and how well do they pay ?   :slow:

Finished 3 RFIs last week, presenting on them next week so off to the airport for me.
Steve

* Recent Photos

ring

Views: 0
By: Oklahoma

* Recent Topics

* Recent Posts

No posts were found.

* Top Boards

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal