General Category > General Discussion

BMW Vantablack

(1/2) > >>

Kitzy:
Check it out. 

https://www.caranddriver.com/news/a28845406/bmw-x6-vantablack/

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Blown F-150:
Not for me, but I think it's a cool approach to the look.

I'm sure they will expand the "package" to other models soon. I can see some M3/M5 owner begging for this in there Oakley's.

Kitzy:

--- Quote from: Blown F-150 on August 29, 2019, 11:15:11 AM ---Not for me, but I think it's a cool approach to the look.

I'm sure they will expand the "package" to other models soon. I can see some M3/M5 owner begging for this in there Oakley's.

--- End quote ---
It's interesting.  It just lacks any dimension whatsoever.  Its dark where I live.  It's often dark out when I leave and get home.  I wouldn't even be able to find it in my driveway.  I guess they won't offer it as an option on anything though.  It's just for the auto show.  I wonder what it would be like living with it in real life though as it absorbs light and turns it to heat.  Like black vehicles aren't hot enough already. 

Too Stroked:
Call me old fashioned, but I'm not - and have never been - a fan of the murdered out look. I especially hate black wheels.  :yoda:

Kitzy:

--- Quote from: Too Stroked on August 29, 2019, 04:53:42 PM ---Call me old fashioned, but I'm not - and have never been - a fan of the murdered out look. I especially hate black wheels.  :yoda:

--- End quote ---
100% agree.  I dont like blacked out tail lights or badges or anything.  Actually badges can look good.  I just so t like them on especially darker colored vehicles.  All black wheels look terrible to me usually.  Sometimes they look good on silver.  It's just the uniqueness of the paint that I was trying to show.  I wonder what it would be like to detail.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version