General Category > General Discussion

Mac-Ride for Bikes

(1/2) > >>

Blown F-150:
So my buddy lent me his "Mac-Ride" to try with Ollie. It's just a simple little seat and some stirrups that a toddler can sit on an cruise with you on the bike. They aren't cheap, so I wanted to make sure he liked it, before pulling the trigger.

Well, he absolutely loved it. We rode about 50km over a few days on the trials around the house and he just couldn't get enough. So I pulled the trigger on one after finding a discount and put it on the new (to me) hard-tail I picked up last week.

It takes all of 30 seconds to pull off when you don't need it. Pretty slick little accessory and will work well for #2 when it get's old enough.

Too Stroked:
Only young nuts could take that kind of (unsuspended) beating.  :funny:

He does look like he's having fun though!

Kitzy:
I'm all for anything that gets kids outside and away from technology.  Pretty neat.

For some reason, I translated "#2" in to "sh!t" and then "little sh!t" and convinced myself you called your soon to be child a little sh!t.  People are always amazed at how my mind works.  I think out loud too much.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Blown F-150:

--- Quote from: Too Stroked on May 21, 2019, 07:08:40 PM ---Only young nuts could take that kind of (unsuspended) beating.  :funny:

He does look like he's having fun though!

--- End quote ---

It does have front suspension.  Works great for all the paved and gravel trials around here. We can always step up to the big bike if I know we are gonna hit some tougher trials.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blown F-150:

--- Quote from: Kitzy on May 21, 2019, 07:28:40 PM ---I'm all for anything that gets kids outside and away from technology.  Pretty neat.

For some reason, I translated "#2" in to "sh!t" and then "little sh!t" and convinced myself you called your soon to be child a little sh!t.  People are always amazed at how my mind works.  I think out loud too much.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

--- End quote ---

Lol, he’s too good of a kid right now to call a little sh*t, we’ll see how his little sibling turns out though, ha!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version