General Category > General Discussion

Went riding today

(1/5) > >>

Kitzy:
We got invites riding today.  Somewhere I haven't been in 5 years or so.  It wasn't my type of riding but I enjoyed myself.  Too many dirt bikes in the group and all they wanted to do was hill climbs.  It was crazy dusty too.  Couple videos and pics.  I wanted to take more pictures but I didn't know a single person outside of Cassie. 

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Kitzy:
I did one sketchy hill climb.  It wasn't a bad hill but it was on the very edge of the hill so if it went wrong you would shoot off the side.  Haha. 

Kitzy:
Didn't feel it was necessary to start a new thread.

I lifted the SxS this week.  Not for more ground clearance but because when I put the big tires on, I adjusted the suspension for more clearance and it really stiffened the ride up.  So I put the lift on so I could back the adjustments back down.  I removed about an inch of compression from the springs which lowers the overall height.  So I lifted it two inches and adjusted an inch back out of it.  The ride is way better now.  The lift is just some heavy duty brackets that relocate the top of the shock.  Works well. 

Took it out today.  I managed to lay it on it's side and then shortly after I punctured the tire.  There are now 5 plugs in the tire but it's holding air. 

Blown F-150:
Now that looks like fun! Way to wreck a new tire, lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kitzy:

--- Quote from: Blown F-150 on June 02, 2019, 12:59:01 AM ---Now that looks like fun! Way to wreck a new tire, lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

--- End quote ---
First time I put it on it's side.  Cassie's side, too.  Apparently she said we need harnesses now.  Haha

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version