General Category > General Discussion

Floors done.

<< < (2/2)

Too Stroked:
I would absolutely kill to have that kind of floor in my garage. I wonder how well it holds up to road salt though.

Blown F-150:

--- Quote from: Too Stroked on April 13, 2019, 06:42:31 PM ---I would absolutely kill to have that kind of floor in my garage. I wonder how well it holds up to road salt though.

--- End quote ---

The Poly holds up really well. It’s one of the first questions I asked.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kitzy:

--- Quote from: Too Stroked on April 13, 2019, 06:42:31 PM ---I would absolutely kill to have that kind of floor in my garage. I wonder how well it holds up to road salt though.

--- End quote ---
My guess is amazing.  I know how our epoxy coatings hold up to salt on the road itself. 

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Rollingrock:

--- End quote ---

Tom, I don't think Road Salt could do anything to these floors.  It is 100% solid epoxy on the ground concrete, then full chips then 2 coats of poly on top...that polly is super thick and super strong. 

They only warned me of 2 things....Transmission Fluid is bad, you want to get it up quickly...the other is Battery acid from our golf cart.  For acid, they said just add water and squeegee.   This is why we went ahead and put on the wall cove.  Add more water proof to the walls if we need to rinse the floors. 

Rollingrock:

--- End quote ---
Tom check this photo out

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version