General Category > General Discussion

Windrock Offroad Park

<< < (2/6) > >>

Kitzy:
It was a blast.  Like always. 

Here is the only video I took that wasn't on the gopros.  That rut is huge and thats a vertical drop off on the other side.  It had to be winched up. 

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Blown F-150:
That looks like my kind of fun!

Great pics, I am itching so bad to buy a summer toy, but I have to hold off for a little while yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kitzy:
I got home today.  I took a look at some of the GoPro footage.  We had three going at all times.  I had two on my SxS and one on Cassie's helmet.  The SxS had a forward and a rear facing on the roll cage.  The forward facing is the new Hero7 Black.  Then other two are Hero4 Blacks.  I didn't expect that much difference because there never is but there is a huge difference in stability and even color grading.  The 7 is way better. 

Blown F-150:

--- Quote from: Kitzy on March 02, 2019, 07:14:50 PM ---I got home today.  I took a look at some of the GoPro footage.  We had three going at all times.  I had two on my SxS and one on Cassie's helmet.  The SxS had a forward and a rear facing on the roll cage.  The forward facing is the new Hero7 Black.  Then other two are Hero4 Blacks.  I didn't expect that much difference because there never is but there is a huge difference in stability and even color grading.  The 7 is way better. 

--- End quote ---

Good to know, I sold my 5 to a friend and was looking at the 7

Kitzy:

--- Quote from: Blown F-150 on March 02, 2019, 08:04:30 PM ---
--- Quote from: Kitzy on March 02, 2019, 07:14:50 PM ---I got home today.  I took a look at some of the GoPro footage.  We had three going at all times.  I had two on my SxS and one on Cassie's helmet.  The SxS had a forward and a rear facing on the roll cage.  The forward facing is the new Hero7 Black.  Then other two are Hero4 Blacks.  I didn't expect that much difference because there never is but there is a huge difference in stability and even color grading.  The 7 is way better. 

--- End quote ---

Good to know, I sold my 5 to a friend and was looking at the 7

--- End quote ---
I dont have any experience with the 5 or 6 to be fair.  I will post a couple short clips tomorrow zo you can see a difference before I do the editing.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version