General Category > General Discussion

New Work bench area

(1/8) > >>

Rollingrock:
I have been debating getting another tool box as my current one is overflowing and unorganized.  Over Christmas I decided on this set up.  I also found an ammo can from my wife's parents house that contained some old craftsmen tools and they were covered in rust and dirt.  I spent several days bringing them back to life and also found a very old fence tool that I wanted to leave as is.  In addition to that.  I got all my sockets loaded out and out of canvas bags that I had put away.  So now I have things there i can get to them better.  Still working on what goes where but getting close. 

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Too Stroked:
I suppose that now you want us to come over and teach you how to use those tools?  :funny:

Rollingrock:

--- Quote from: Too Stroked on January 04, 2019, 12:09:17 PM ---I suppose that now you want us to come over and teach you how to use those tools?  :funny:

--- End quote ---

Many of my tools get used almost every day.  Ranching ain't easy.   Santa brought my 10 year old his first tool box loaded with the essentials. 

Kitzy:
Um, isn't that the tool box you meant to send me for Christmas?  I think we talked about this on the phone.

Kidding of course.  I'm a little jealous.  Since I dont really need the tool box bottom, I mainly want a rolling option for the top to try it off of the work bench, I'm just going to frame a stand out of wood and put it on casters for now.  Going to design it to roll over too of the riding lowers me thinks. 

What's in the upper left of the power tools drawer?  Light? 

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Blown F-150:
Looks good, too bad there couldn't be a little Crown in that Coke :redneck:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version