* Calendar

March 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30

TDC is growing!  Tell your friends to visit and join up! 

Author Topic: Because it makes Mike nervous  (Read 4337 times)

Offline Rollingrock

• Administrator
  • Milk was a bad idea.
    • The Detailer's Café
Because it makes Mike nervous
« on: December 02, 2018, 06:11:59 PM »
After camping trip.  A little rain and heavy dew on the truck dried.

ONR to the task.   

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Thanks for visiting the Cafe, come back often.  There's always something new!

Offline Kitzy

• Administrator
  • OCDer formerly known as ESF
Re: Because it makes Mike nervous
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2018, 06:26:53 PM »
I'm really looking for something wrong or out of place that I can point out just to be a prick.  I'm having a hard time.

I think there might be a spec of dirt on the painted mirror cap on the passenger side.  It might be a chip induced by ONRing.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

If you always do what you\'ve always done, you\'ll always get what you\'ve always got.

Offline Blown F-150

• Café Member
  • Don't ask me if I read the instructions
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2018, 09:31:25 PM »
I'm gonna have to ONR before I correct and Opti-Coat the truck in the garage. It will probably even get done before the motor is back in it. :uugly:
2014 F-150 FX4 Blue Flame
2021 Explorer ST Atlas Blue

Offline Rollingrock

• Administrator
  • Milk was a bad idea.
    • The Detailer's Café
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2018, 10:10:42 PM »
I'm really looking for something wrong or out of place that I can point out just to be a prick.  I'm having a hard time.

I think there might be a spec of dirt on the painted mirror cap on the passenger side.  It might be a chip induced by ONRing.

LOL......I have to say Mike that this entire post was a poke at you.  I was giggling to myself the whole time about posting it in anticipation of what you would say .  LOL.    I did a crappy job on the mirrors....that said, I did this in 25 min.   That includes doing the Peragon Cover last.   It was so dirty.   

Offline Kitzy

• Administrator
  • OCDer formerly known as ESF
« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2018, 07:40:44 AM »

LOL......I have to say Mike that this entire post was a poke at you.  I was giggling to myself the whole time about posting it in anticipation of what you would say .  LOL.    I did a crappy job on the mirrors....that said, I did this in 25 min.   That includes doing the Peragon Cover last.   It was so dirty.
Haha I'm touched...

I was thinking about ONRing a set of wheels and tires that are sitting in the garage so I can put them on Craigslist.  Crazy thoughts running around in my head.

I'll probably just take them to the car wash, spray and rinse and power wash them. 

If you always do what you\'ve always done, you\'ll always get what you\'ve always got.

Offline Rollingrock

• Administrator
  • Milk was a bad idea.
    • The Detailer's Café
« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2018, 09:43:18 AM »

Haha I'm touched...

I was thinking about ONRing a set of wheels and tires that are sitting in the garage so I can put them on Craigslist.  Crazy thoughts running around in my head.

I'll probably just take them to the car wash, spray and rinse and power wash them. 

Love that Spray and Rinse from PB...that chit works.   

Offline sscully

• Café Member
« Reply #6 on: December 04, 2018, 09:46:22 AM »

SnR them and APC clean them. 
ONR is not going to do a lot for wheels if they were taken off and stacked in the shop.

If you already got the stubborn brake dust and drops of road tar off them before stacking them up, maybe.  why chance wasting ONR on it.
- SnR and APC scrub of the tires is going to make them look new.
Steve

* Recent Photos

t

Views: 5
By: Rollingrock

* Recent Topics

* Recent Posts

No posts were found.

* Top Boards

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal