General Category > General Discussion

Garage “Reno’s”

<< < (6/6)

Rollingrock:

--- Quote from: Blown F-150 on February 11, 2019, 11:23:29 AM ---
--- Quote from: Rollingrock on February 11, 2019, 11:13:58 AM ---
--- Quote from: Blown F-150 on November 29, 2018, 10:29:16 PM ---It will have to wait at least a couple weeks until after the holiday season. Even though I planned some budget for the garage, but wasn't planning on the floors.

I'm guessing it will be in February sometime and that is if there are no surprises.

--- End quote ---

I got quoted 6.00 per sq foot to do our floors from a new local company called 1Day Coatings.  Its not epoxy tho, they called it a Poly floor.  Still doing research on it.     We have a balcony on the 2nd floor that is like 20x20 so I want to do that as well.   Need to sell a lot of software.   

--- End quote ---

That makes my quote sound really good. He said $5.50 per sq. foot, so about $3800 taxes in. That's with the grind, filling cracks and the footing. Still too cold and too much going on right now to get it done, probably gonna have to wait a few months.

--- End quote ---

Do you know if they are using 100% solid epoxy or the poly floor?   I have found some good local companies and their websites do a find job of telling the reader how bad each of the floors are.   LOL . 

Blown F-150:
It's a Polyasparatic coating. I asked for the "Commercial" grade as it's what they put down at the dealership my cousin works for. After mentioning my cousin, they basically gave me the product at cost, so the labor is what they make a few bucks on.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version