General Category > Drone Discussions

So this happened today.

(1/8) > >>

Rollingrock:
One for me and one for Nicholas

Picked them up used from a local family looking to get out of RC....got them down to 300 for the pair...saved a ton of money.  Early B Day present for him.

So now you know what is going to happen...they are going to get all cleaned up and a nice coating of Hyperdressing.    Planned to convert them to brushless and already upgraded the batteries.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Blown F-150:
RC's are a ton of fun! BUT, you gotta know when to quit they can put a real hurt on the wallet.

Kitzy:
I absolutely love the idea.  Have never been able to pull the trigger.  Likely never will unfortunately.  Too many other expensive hobbies. 

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Rollingrock:

--- Quote from: Kitzy on May 10, 2018, 06:42:38 PM ---I absolutely love the idea.  Have never been able to pull the trigger.  Likely never will unfortunately.  Too many other expensive hobbies. 

--- End quote ---

Yeah, agree, other things are here but this is a selfish play for me and the kids.  We'll see how long they want to do it.  Trying thigns to get them off technology games and more into hands on stuff.  Break it...fix it.

We are also staring to build model rockets...hands on stuff

Kitzy:

--- Quote from: Rollingrock on May 10, 2018, 11:46:32 PM ---
--- Quote from: Kitzy on May 10, 2018, 06:42:38 PM ---I absolutely love the idea.  Have never been able to pull the trigger.  Likely never will unfortunately.  Too many other expensive hobbies. 

--- End quote ---

Yeah, agree, other things are here but this is a selfish play for me and the kids.  We'll see how long they want to do it.  Trying thigns to get them off technology games and more into hands on stuff.  Break it...fix it.

We are also staring to build model rockets...hands on stuff

--- End quote ---
oooo love model rockets.  One of the good memories with my dad. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version