Detailing Products > Microfiber Products

new MF cabinets

(1/5) > >>

Rollingrock:
Was waiting for the sale on these...picked up too to put "most" of my MF's in them.

The plastic drawers are not holding up. 

I plan on stacking 2 of these and putting the bottom on Casters. 

https://www.lowes.com/pd/Gladiator-Ready-To-Assemble-3-Drawer-Modular-GearBox-28-in-W-x-31-in-H-x-18-in-D-Steel-Freestanding-Garage-Cabinet/4742024

reviews on them aren't great....the drawers don't fully open but I don't need them too.  Glad these will match all my other gladiator products in the garage...just saving up to get the floors done hopefully this year.   

Kitzy:

--- Quote from: Rollingrock on April 08, 2018, 11:09:38 AM ---Was waiting for the sale on these...picked up too to put "most" of my MF's in them.

https://www.lowes.com/pd/Gladiator-Ready-To-Assemble-3-Drawer-Modular-GearBox-28-in-W-x-31-in-H-x-18-in-D-Steel-Freestanding-Garage-Cabinet/4742024

reviews on them aren't great....the drawers don't fully open but I don't need them too.  Glad these will match all my other gladiator products in the garage...just saving up to get the floors done hopefully this year.

--- End quote ---
So you buy these.  You tell us you bought these.  You tell us how they match your other cabinets.  And the best you can do is link us to the Lowe's page?  What is this!?!

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Rollingrock:

--- Quote from: Kitzy on April 08, 2018, 02:18:06 PM ---
--- Quote from: Rollingrock on April 08, 2018, 11:09:38 AM ---Was waiting for the sale on these...picked up too to put "most" of my MF's in them.

--- End quote ---
So you buy these.  You tell us you bought these.  You tell us how they match your other cabinets.  And the best you can do is link us to the Lowe's page?  What is this!?!

--- End quote ---

I should have added that they are on order to be delivered to the local Lowes by April 22nd.   THEN I will get photos of them...mean time I did buy some additional overhead cabinets.

Rollingrock:
Happy Kitzy?   

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Kitzy:

--- Quote from: Rollingrock on April 08, 2018, 08:29:24 PM ---Happy Kitzy?   

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

--- End quote ---
Eh, it will do.  Haha.  Looking good!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version