March 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30

No calendar events were found.

TDC is growing!  Tell your friends to visit and join up! 

Author Topic: While I am shareing news....  (Read 5048 times)

Offline Rollingrock

• Administrator
  • Milk was a bad idea.
    • The Detailer's Café
While I am shareing news....
« on: May 05, 2017, 10:10:39 PM »
So not to pile on on any drama at the Cafe. but

I also resigned from my job on Monday of this week...sorry I am just now getting around to letting you guys know.   Its been a busy week. 

I will be joining a new company in a more senior role similar to my current role.

Scully...I too am back at a start-up on the 15th.     

If anyone cares, this is the company I am joining.    www.trifacta.com 

Thanks for visiting the Cafe, come back often.  There's always something new!

Offline Too Stroked

• Café Moderator
  • Don't just be good at what you do - be the best!
Re: While I am shareing news....
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2017, 05:19:53 PM »

I also resigned from my job on Monday of this week...sorry I am just now getting around to letting you guys know.   Its been a busy week. 

I will be joining a new company in a more senior role similar to my current role.

Congrats on the new gig JP! I hope this one works out better for you and your family!

Offline sscully

• Café Member
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2017, 06:20:59 PM »
What happened at the last place; things didn't turn out as they were supposed to ?
Steve

Offline Kitzy

• Administrator
  • OCDer formerly known as ESF
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2017, 07:01:26 PM »
I don't know why, but this surprised me.  I hope it works out for you.  Best of luck as always, bud!

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

If you always do what you\'ve always done, you\'ll always get what you\'ve always got.

Offline Blown F-150

• Café Member
  • Don't ask me if I read the instructions
« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2017, 10:40:10 PM »
Best of luck in the new role Jason. I'm sure it made a lot of sense to make the switch.

I guess this means you're not going to be coming up for a visit?
2014 F-150 FX4 Blue Flame
2021 Explorer ST Atlas Blue

Offline Rollingrock

• Administrator
  • Milk was a bad idea.
    • The Detailer's Café
« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2017, 08:54:38 PM »

Congrats on the new gig JP! I hope this one works out better for you and your family!

Thanks Tom, I am a little more optimistic now.   Things were changing for the worse at the current gig. 
Best of luck in the new role Jason. I'm sure it made a lot of sense to make the switch.

Yeah man sorry, that ended my BC trips, now I am really kicking myself we didn't find some time.  That is all on me dude, my total bad.   
I don't know why, but this surprised me.  I hope it works out for you.  Best of luck as always, bud!

I hear ya Mike, I was about to book a trip and was going to add a couple of days and invite myself to your new place so we could detail something.  LOL
What happened at the last place; things didn't turn out as they were supposed to ?

Steve

I didn't want to leave actually, Qlik is a great company and the products are awesome.  It came down to me and my boss not seeing eye to eye on things and the growth of my region was slower than he expected and our new comp plans are a total joke, so I didn't see a reason to stay and wait it out another year.   

I know you are in the tech space...I am headed to a well funded start up, maybe you know them.    www.trifacta.com 

Offline sscully

• Café Member
« Reply #6 on: May 08, 2017, 10:21:33 PM »
Steve

I didn't want to leave actually, Qlik is a great company and the products are awesome.  It came down to me and my boss not seeing eye to eye on things and the growth of my region was slower than he expected and our new comp plans are a total joke, so I didn't see a reason to stay and wait it out another year.   

I know you are in the tech space...I am headed to a well funded start up, maybe you know them.    www.trifacta.com

We don't overlap wiith you being in big data hadoop section and me in security.
Steve

Offline Rollingrock

• Administrator
  • Milk was a bad idea.
    • The Detailer's Café
« Reply #7 on: May 08, 2017, 11:10:20 PM »
Steve

We don't overlap wiith you being in big data hadoop section and me in security.

Roger that, Security is major business.  Very crowded space but aren't they all.

Offline Blown F-150

• Café Member
  • Don't ask me if I read the instructions
« Reply #8 on: May 08, 2017, 11:28:38 PM »
No worries, now I just have to find an excuse to get to your area again.
2014 F-150 FX4 Blue Flame
2021 Explorer ST Atlas Blue

Offline sscully

• Café Member
« Reply #9 on: May 10, 2017, 10:17:07 AM »
Roger that, Security is major business.  Very crowded space but aren't they all.

Each section is crowded, I left Next Gen Firewalls and went to deceptive networking.
- When I got here, there was less competition in the NGFW segment than here.
Steve

Offline Kitzy

• Administrator
  • OCDer formerly known as ESF
« Reply #10 on: May 12, 2017, 03:43:07 PM »

Thanks Tom, I am a little more optimistic now.   Things were changing for the worse at the current gig. 

Yeah man sorry, that ended my BC trips, now I am really kicking myself we didn't find some time.  That is all on me dude, my total bad.   

I hear ya Mike, I was about to book a trip and was going to add a couple of days and invite myself to your new place so we could detail something.  LOL

Steve

I don't know about getting too much detailing done here right now.  It's constantly down pouring pollen and I still have that whole dirt road thing going on.  I'd feel bad leaving the garage afterwards.  You're always welcome to come on through though should the opportunity ever present itself.

If you always do what you\'ve always done, you\'ll always get what you\'ve always got.

* Recent Photos

4.JPG

Views: 2
By: Old Dogg™

* Recent Topics

* Recent Posts

No posts were found.

* Top Boards

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal