1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30

No calendar events were found.

The Cafe is OPEN
Detailing today? Check the Weather  http://www.weather.com/

Author Topic: TopCoat F11  (Read 15639 times)

Offline PWR KAT

• Charter Member
TopCoat F11
« on: March 25, 2017, 11:31:40 AM »
Hi all it has been a LONG time since I posted anything.  This topic might have already been discuss, but I am on my iPhone and couldn't find a search topic?

Has anyone tried this product?  TopCoat F11?

Anxious to see your responses and suggestions!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You PLAY to WIN the game!

Offline Blown F-150

• Café Member
  • Don't ask me if I read the instructions
Re: TopCoat F11
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2017, 11:27:46 PM »
Sorry, Haven't tried that one.
2014 F-150 FX4 Blue Flame
2021 Explorer ST Atlas Blue

Offline Too Stroked

• Café Moderator
  • Don't just be good at what you do - be the best!
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2017, 10:47:15 AM »
Sorry, same here. There are literally hundreds of new detailing products introduced each year and I can only try a few of them. Maybe somebody else here has some experience with the product.

Offline Rollingrock

• Administrator
  • Milk was a bad idea.
    • The Detailer's Café
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2017, 09:49:57 PM »
Nothing from me on this one either.  Like Tom and many of us, we like the tried and true products and introduce new ones as needed without disruption. 

Can you tell us what you know about it?   

Thanks for visiting the Cafe, come back often.  There's always something new!

Offline PWR KAT

• Charter Member
« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2017, 10:25:08 PM »
Nothing from me on this one either.  Like Tom and many of us, we like the tried and true products and introduce new ones as needed without disruption. 

I saw a video advertising of this product on Facebook.  Claims to be a product that can do it all.  Clean, polish and repel.  Continue to use and build up protective layers.  The one selling point for me how they say it can prevent bug splatter as when they hit they just slide off.  I have a motorhome and bug residue is hard to get off my coach front above the cab.  It can be removed but I can't remember the chemical?

Here is excerpt from them:

TopCoat F11 is new technology that replaces all other products saving you a lot of money. TopCoat applies in seconds to any surface: glass, paint, chrome, plastic, rubber, matte/denim paint, powder coatings, leather, interiors, carpet, engine, exhaust, wheels, windshields/windscreens, aluminum, etc, last 3-6+ months, repels everything, and was only available in industrial and aviation markets until now. You can also use it in the home on all appliances, countertops, mirrors, windows, cabinets, doors, bathrooms, showers, barbecue grill, glasses, smart phone, etc... Watch the demo videos and "how it works" video here: https://TopCoat.store/pages/getf11

Offline Rollingrock

• Administrator
  • Milk was a bad idea.
    • The Detailer's Café
« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2017, 11:03:59 PM »

I saw a video advertising of this product on Facebook.  Claims to be a product that can do it all.  Clean, polish and repel.  Continue to use and build up protective layers.  The one selling point for me how they say it can prevent bug splatter as when they hit they just slide off.  I have a motorhome and bug residue is hard to get off my coach front above the cab.  It can be removed but I can't remember the chemical?

TopCoat F11 is new technology that replaces all other products saving you a lot of money. TopCoat applies in seconds to any surface: glass, paint, chrome, plastic, rubber, matte/denim paint, powder coatings, leather, interiors, carpet, engine, exhaust, wheels, windshields/windscreens, aluminum, etc, last 3-6+ months, repels everything, and was only available in industrial and aviation markets until now. You can also use it in the home on all appliances, countertops, mirrors, windows, cabinets, doors, bathrooms, showers, barbecue grill, glasses, smart phone, etc... Watch the demo videos and "how it works" video here: https://TopCoat.store/pages/getf11

I am not sure about other members there but the one place I don't take product or detail advice from it is facebook.   

That said, we have many RV owners here as well as boat owners.   This is the first I have heard of this product and I am still on RV.net and no mention of that product there either and that site is full of old timers that know the tried and true products as well.   I can tell you from personal experience that the best product I have used on my RV a 35ft 5er was a good ONR from Optimum and I used exclusivity Optimum Spray Wax.   It too can be layered and it just gets better....best of all it can be bought by the gallon and put in a spray bottle...it's a true spray on and wipe off product.   All you need to do is look through some of my posts and you will see my RV photos.   As I mentioned in my first response, there are many tried and true products and a lot of snake oil products.   With the wealth of experience from our membership here, others can chime in but there are ways to protect your RV and keep it slick and and looking good.   Gel Coats are unique and I know for a fact there are several members here who know so much more than me on this topic.   

I probably didn't answer your question but I wouldn't waste my money on that kind of product knowing what i know.   

Sorry if this post has confused you. 

RR

Offline PWR KAT

• Charter Member
« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2017, 11:08:39 PM »

I am not sure about other members there but the one place I don't take product or detail advice from it is facebook.   

That said, we have many RV owners here as well as boat owners.   This is the first I have heard of this product and I am still on RV.net and no mention of that product there either and that site is full of old timers that know the tried and true products as well.   I can tell you from personal experience that the best product I have used on my RV a 35ft 5er was a good ONR from Optimum and I used exclusivity Optimum Spray Wax.   It too can be layered and it just gets better....best of all it can be bought by the gallon and put in a spray bottle...it's a true spray on and wipe off product.   All you need to do is look through some of my posts and you will see my RV photos.   As I mentioned in my first response, there are many tried and true products and a lot of snake oil products.   With the wealth of experience from our membership here, others can chime in but there are ways to protect your RV and keep it slick and and looking good.   Gel Coats are unique and I know for a fact there are several members here who know so much more than me on this topic.   

I probably didn't answer your question but I wouldn't waste my money on that kind of product knowing what i know.   

RR

Thanks RR!  Just the info I was looking for...

I have the ONR from Optimum you mentioned and will now use it on my motorhome!

Offline Rollingrock

• Administrator
  • Milk was a bad idea.
    • The Detailer's Café
« Reply #7 on: March 31, 2017, 11:31:49 PM »

RR

ONR is step 1.  The Optimum Spray wax is a great product...THAT is where you are going to get your slickness and protection from.

Can be found here   http://stores.theragshack.com/optimum-spray-wax-gallon/

Offline PWR KAT

• Charter Member
« Reply #8 on: March 31, 2017, 11:35:11 PM »
RR, you are the best!

Offline Obsessive Detail

• Detailing Supply Retailer
    • Obsessive Detail
« Reply #9 on: April 01, 2017, 09:50:09 AM »

RR

ONR is step 1.  The Optimum Spray wax is a great product...THAT is where you are going to get your slickness and protection from.

Can be found here   http://stores.theragshack.com/optimum-spray-wax-gallon/

And use code rag10 in the coupon box at checkout to get 10% off items that aren't already on sale or at a special price!!!  :whisp:

* Recent Photos

t

Views: 8
By: Rollingrock

* Recent Topics

* Recent Posts

No posts were found.

* Top Boards

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal