Detailing Products > Where to Get What You Need

We are now carrying Dr. Beasley's Nano Resin Paint Coating

(1/1)

Obsessive Detail:
We have this coating in stock.  I had seen quite a few good reviews on some other detailing forums and Facebook detailing pages on this coating.  I've now put it on a couple of vehicles and have been very impressed.  Been wanting to add a few more coating to offer my detailing customers, after I tested it out, I decided to carry it.  Very easy to use, haven't seen the durability yet in person, but it is supposed to give 2-3 years.

I might be getting the wheel seal and glass coating soon.

Here is the link to the Nano Resin....  http://stores.theragshack.com/dr-beasleys-nano-resin-paint-coating-1-oz/

Obsessive Detail:
Btw, I've add some more items to my Clearance page like some more buffer pads and a few other things.

Too Stroked:
I have selflessly offered up at least one of my personal vehicles to test this product on - as soon as the 27" of snow we just got melts. As usual, Justin shipped the stuff out the same day and it will be here in just 2 days. Awesome service as usual!

Obsessive Detail:

--- Quote from: Too Stroked on March 17, 2017, 07:57:13 PM ---I have selflessly offered up at least one of my personal vehicles to test this product on - as soon as the 27" of snow we just got melts. As usual, Justin shipped the stuff out the same day and it will be here in just 2 days. Awesome service as usual!

--- End quote ---
Thanks Tom!  Can't wait to see what you think of the product.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blown F-150:
Looking forward to hearing the results!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version