Detailing Products > LSP's (Last Step Products)

New Poorboy's Wax

(1/7) > >>

Kitzy:
Just thought I'd throw this out there.  Steve is releasing a new wax this weekend down at the Autogeek Detail Fest.  It's a black wax.  He's really happy with it.  He said it's unbelievable.  He is actually releasing 3 new products this weekend with more in the works.  Here is a shot of a 13 year old truck he personally had a hand in working on where the new Black wax is used.  I stole this from Facebook. 

So look for Poorboy's World to expand its lineup in the near future. 

Too Stroked:
I'm simply going to have to get one of those palm trees for my front yard like Merlin's got.

Kitzy:
It's funny.  I said to Steve when I talked to him that any paint reflecting a palm tree looks good to us northerners. 

Kitzy:
Nattys Paste Wax Black

Liquid Nattys Red

NEW PRODUCT ANNOUNCEMENT... LIQUID NATTY'S RED! We've had numerous requests to make a liquid version of the ultra high-gloss Natty's Red Paste Wax and now we've done it! Liquid Natty's Red is an amazing formula that may be used on all paint colors and brings a level of gloss, slickness, and shine of a paste wax. Think of Liquid Natty's Red as a paste wax in liquid form. This easy to use liquid car wax can be used by hand or machine in sun or shade. It is a wipe on, let haze, buff off product and is great as a topper or a standalone last step product. Making it's debut this weekend at Detail Fest and Poorboy's distributors across the world!

This is a lot of wax!

Rollingrock:
caught these on FB too...that red liquid must be really popular to offer in 1 gallon.

Wish all the coatings around now, do we still need a "wax"  ?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version