General Category > The Soap Box

Where is RollingRock

(1/2) > >>

Rollingrock:
Hope everyone is doing well.

2014 was kind of rough year for me work wise and it turned in to 2015 not being super great either.   

I left a great job to chase the start up that died after 7 months to find myself 3 months of no job then got current job back in Nov 2014.

It has been good to be working but my work life balance is really suffering.   I am averaging 12-14 hours per day in my office.    Last week, I did do two stretches of 36 hours of not leaving the house.   

My days start around 6 am with Eastern Europe work, then around noon I take a lunch break and work the rest of the day doing domestic work...then around 6-7 pm, APAC starts kicking in and I am at it till 11 pm 2 am...then nap and do it all again the next day.   

My weekends are now a little shorter b/c I start working on Sunday around 7 pm on APAC crap. 

While I am glad to be working ....this is killing me.  I appreciate those that post to the site and thanks for helping keeping things going.   We are a really small group now, much more like family than anything.  But I wanted you all to know what was going on in my life vs guess if I have moved on which isn't the case.  I did a nice wash and mini detail on the Jeep this afternoon.

Thanks for keeping the lights on folks.

Kitzy:
Man that sounds hectic.   There's only so long a person can deal with a schedule like that.   Best of luck,  Jason,  and I hope it gets better.

Tapatalkin...

gipraw:
Keep your head up .. a better solution will come along at some point. 

Too Stroked:
Hang in there JP. Good things happen to good people - sooner or later. And you're good people!

Tom

Rollingrock:

--- Quote from: Too Stroked on August 25, 2015, 06:16:28 PM ---Hang in there JP. Good things happen to good people - sooner or later. And you're good people!

Tom

--- End quote ---

Thanks Tom, things are very fluid right now.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version