General Category > General Discussion

Slowly breaking everything - 2014 F-150

<< < (175/296) > >>

Blown F-150:
Yeah, for sure. I just don't want to be "obnoxious" and have the lights come on when I am backing up all the time. I also have control issues...

I'll likely set everything up so that I can just tap into the reverse circuit if I want to down the road. I have a good relay that I can use, but may look and see if they have relays with two different trigger inputs. I don't like the idea of running a diode, but not needed for what I have decided on right now.

sscully:
Mine is on the reversing circuit on the 7 pin trailer tow.

I don't want to hear 'I didn't know you were backing up'
- If they claim that with the cube light, they are blind.

Blown F-150:
2016 "Sport" 20's dropped off for Sand Blasting and Powder Coating. Should have them back in a couple of weeks.

Now to find a light AT tire to run on them. Looking at going for a 275/60/20. Should give me good weight, size and look for a "sporty" set of wheels to run sometimes.

Kitzy:

--- Quote from: Blown F-150 on May 16, 2019, 04:55:24 PM ---2016 "Sport" 20's dropped off for Sand Blasting and Powder Coating. Should have them back in a couple of weeks.

Now to find a light AT tire to run on them. Looking at going for a 275/60/20. Should give me good weight, size and look for a "sporty" set of wheels to run sometimes.

--- End quote ---
If you're going sporty why not just get a street tire?  Something that will hook, ride smooth, will be quiet. 

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Blown F-150:
I thought about it and haven’t completely ruled them out. I was thinking AT’s as I could use them for road trips and still be able to hit gravel and some logging roads if we wanted to.

Nitto 420’s are pretty cheap.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version