March 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30

No calendar events were found.

TDC is growing!  Tell your friends to visit and join up! 

Author Topic: CAR Bullet Proof Series on Sale!  (Read 3151 times)

Offline Obsessive Detail

• Detailing Supply Retailer
    • Obsessive Detail
CAR Bullet Proof Series on Sale!
« on: March 11, 2015, 11:58:39 AM »
Our awesome new lineup of CAR Bullet Proof Series products are all on sale!  Now is your chance to tryout these great products at a discount.  This special will last until March 20th. http://stores.theragshack.com/c-a-r-bulletproof-series/

Offline Kitzy

• Administrator
  • OCDer formerly known as ESF
Re: CAR Bullet Proof Series on Sale!
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2015, 10:29:29 PM »
I'd be interested in a few of those if I wasnt laid off for the winter. 

Speed seal... Reminds me of something you'd see at the coin op or drive through.  How well does it really work?  The application process is a bit different.  I'm not sure I trust it but I'm intrigued.

Melt... I know you like it and posted about it recently.  My question is about the wheels.  It says except for wheels, wash everything else first.  So what the application for wheels since it's recommended to help with break dust? 

Tapatalkin...

If you always do what you\'ve always done, you\'ll always get what you\'ve always got.

Offline Obsessive Detail

• Obsessive Detail
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2015, 10:43:22 PM »
I'd be interested in a few of those if I wasnt laid off for the winter. 

Speed seal... Reminds me of something you'd see at the coin op or drive through.  How well does it really work?  The application process is a bit different.  I'm not sure I trust it but I'm intrigued.

Melt... I know you like it and posted about it recently.  My question is about the wheels.  It says except for wheels, wash everything else first.  So what the application for wheels since it's recommended to help with break dust? 

Tapatalkin...

Speed Seal is amazing, completely different than what you would get at a coin op.  I was kinda of skeptical at first until I tried it.  Car Pro has a similar product that is more widely used, Speed Seal is a newer product.  Speed Seal will last at around 4 months and I've heard some people getting around 6 months out of it. 

If you let the Melt dwell on really bad wheels that are caked in brake dust it will loosen up everything and make it so much easier to come off.  It doesn't really help with brake dust, it makes it much easier to remove it.  It is crazy how the stuff works, you can wash a car and think the paint and wheels look good, the spray on some Melt and let it dwell for a little bit, it is amazing on how many contaminants are still there that it reacts with.

Offline Kitzy

• Administrator
  • OCDer formerly known as ESF
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2015, 10:34:52 AM »
What I meant was that the melt helps to remove the break dust, not prevent against it.  I imagine it isn't an affective way to clean the wheels and you still need to properly wash them... It's just that the washing would come after the melt?

Tapatalkin...

If you always do what you\'ve always done, you\'ll always get what you\'ve always got.

Offline Obsessive Detail

• Obsessive Detail
« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2015, 11:06:24 AM »
I always wash the wheels first and then spray on the Melt. Some people do the Melt first, personal preference I guess. Melt for someone that takes care of their stuff should only be needed probably every 3 months. I use it a ton because we got a lot of vehicles with buildup.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

* Recent Photos

DSC_0004.JPG

Views: 2
By: attworth

* Recent Topics

* Recent Posts

No posts were found.

* Top Boards

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal