1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27
28 29 30

No calendar events were found.

The Cafe is OPEN
Detailing today? Check the Weather  http://www.weather.com/

Author Topic: 2014-2015 TDC Winter Snard Competition  (Read 38459 times)

Offline Pockets

• Detailing Supply Retailer
Re: 2014-2015 TDC Winter Snard Competition
« Reply #30 on: January 02, 2015, 12:16:42 PM »

As a matter of fact you are. In fact, you have the only entry showing an actual snard! And as much as I hate to admit it, you have a commanding lead. Rumor has it that Mike is hiding a picture of a Chevy Snard that although pathetic by past competition standards, is still bigger than yours. And since size matters ...

Yea, but his is a Chevy ...... sooooooo...... He loses automatically, right?

Offline Too Stroked

• Café Moderator
  • Don't just be good at what you do - be the best!
« Reply #31 on: January 02, 2015, 01:11:51 PM »

As a matter of fact you are. In fact, you have the only entry showing an actual snard! And as much as I hate to admit it, you have a commanding lead. Rumor has it that Mike is hiding a picture of a Chevy Snard that although pathetic by past competition standards, is still bigger than yours. And since size matters ...

Yea, but his is a Chevy ...... sooooooo...... He loses automatically, right?

I just consulted with Dave - even though Mike will be one of the judges this year. we discovered Rule 837.631b which states that "Most Chevrolet products will not support the weight of a snard and thus should be scrutinized carefully." So that ought to rule him out.

If that doesn't work, Rule 1,063.251x clearly states "Mike can't win." I think that one's maybe a little clearer.

Offline GreyMichFX4

• Café Member
« Reply #32 on: January 02, 2015, 02:35:21 PM »

Dave however is way out in front in the category he devised called "Pictures of beautiful stuff that should appear in a  Hallmark Greeting Card that could possibly be used to construct a snard should one actually drive a vehicle through it." He's expecting almost no competition in this category since nobody really understands it.

Tom, I've been told I live in my own little world so why should this be any different?
Good enough never is

Offline Kitzy

• Administrator
  • OCDer formerly known as ESF
« Reply #33 on: January 02, 2015, 02:47:56 PM »

Dave however is way out in front in the category he devised called "Pictures of beautiful stuff that should appear in a  Hallmark Greeting Card that could possibly be used to construct a snard should one actually drive a vehicle through it." He's expecting almost no competition in this category since nobody really understands it.

Tom, I've been told I live in my own little world so why should this be any different?

I love living in my own little world.  The people there are so friendly.  And I'm allowed to win stuff. 

Tapatalkin...

If you always do what you\'ve always done, you\'ll always get what you\'ve always got.

Offline GreyMichFX4

• Café Member
« Reply #34 on: January 02, 2015, 03:12:51 PM »

I love living in my own little world.  The people there are so friendly.  And I'm allowed to win stuff. 

Tapatalkin...

Hey!! Don't blame me Tom took my bottle or Patron Silver and was threatening to pour it out if I didn't agree with him.  :cry:
Good enough never is

Offline Pockets

• Detailing Supply Retailer
« Reply #35 on: January 02, 2015, 05:10:28 PM »

I just consulted with Dave - even though Mike will be one of the judges this year. we discovered Rule 837.631b which states that "Most Chevrolet products will not support the weight of a snard and thus should be scrutinized carefully." So that ought to rule him out.

If that doesn't work, Rule 1,063.251x clearly states "Mike can't win." I think that one's maybe a little clearer.

:funny:

Offline Too Stroked

• Café Moderator
« Reply #36 on: January 02, 2015, 06:59:14 PM »

Tapatalkin...

Hey!! Don't blame me Tom took my bottle or Patron Silver and was threatening to pour it out if I didn't agree with him.  :cry:

Pour it out? Are you kidding? (hic) I put it to much better use. (hic)  :cheers:

Offline sscully

• Café Member
« Reply #37 on: January 03, 2015, 09:02:05 AM »

Pour it out? Are you kidding? (hic) I put it to much better use. (hic)  :cheers:

He never specified what he was pouring it into, while he was pouring it out of the bottle.
- I grew up with a guy, just about every time we got caught with beer, he would start pouring it out, and stick his head under it and start drinking it.  The cop would yell at hm, 'On the ground, not in your mouth'
Steve

Offline Blown F-150

• Café Member
  • Don't ask me if I read the instructions
« Reply #38 on: January 03, 2015, 01:24:46 PM »
I'm going to have to figure out a good bribe this year. 1500 miles covered over the holidays and not a single usable snard :boohoo:
2014 F-150 FX4 Blue Flame
2021 Explorer ST Atlas Blue

Offline Too Stroked

• Café Moderator
« Reply #39 on: January 03, 2015, 04:24:27 PM »
I'm going to have to figure out a good bribe this year. 1500 miles covered over the holidays and not a single usable snard :boohoo:

I'm sure we can work something out. And I give better deals than the other judges!

Offline attworth

• Charter Member
  • 867-5309
« Reply #40 on: January 05, 2015, 11:58:56 PM »
So this is certainly no Snard wonder. But in my defense I drove about 40 miles with it and it was 33 degrees and sunny.

Offline Rollingrock

• Administrator
  • Milk was a bad idea.
    • The Detailer's Café
« Reply #41 on: January 06, 2015, 12:33:34 AM »
So this is certainly no Snard wonder. But in my defense I drove about 40 miles with it and it was 33 degrees and sunny.

That is so pathetic is should be in the cheap and shameless section.    :uugly:
Thanks for visiting the Cafe, come back often.  There's always something new!

Offline Too Stroked

• Café Moderator
« Reply #42 on: January 06, 2015, 08:28:29 AM »
Ah ha, a double post! Not only is it a truly pathetic snard, but Tony has gone to new lows to secure a top prize in the competition!

Of course we all know what this means ...  :moody:

Offline Rollingrock

• Administrator
  • Milk was a bad idea.
    • The Detailer's Café
« Reply #43 on: January 09, 2015, 12:45:12 AM »
Can we start a new class of low?   

How about posting photos of other snards that aren't on your owned cars/trucks?

Thanks for visiting the Cafe, come back often.  There's always something new!

Offline Too Stroked

• Café Moderator
« Reply #44 on: January 09, 2015, 07:33:21 AM »
Can we start a new class of low?   

How about posting photos of other snards that aren't on your owned cars/trucks?
[/quote

I believe I did that (and won it) last year. Remember the massive double snard on a co-worker's red chevy pickup? ]

* Recent Photos

IMG_0684.JPG

Views: 1
By: gipraw

* Recent Topics

* Recent Posts

No posts were found.

* Top Boards

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal