Interior Detailing > Interior Detailing Tips, Advice

DUST is everywhere. Jeep

(1/3) > >>

Rollingrock:
I have had to top off the Jeep for almost 3 weeks...no doors and no top. 

Been hitting the archery range almost every day too....it is a 1/4  mile gravel road and parking lot that has lots of traffic.

Dust is everywhere in the jeep.  So this morning, I am going to pull the front seats and start the vac and wipe down process and get this thing cleaned up.   

Rollingrock:
Using water and an MF...this how much dirt was in the jeep.   Took the seats out which made it way easier to clean....went back over it with PB NLD   will women...wipe that down later today with dry MF.   

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Pockets:
A very dirty girl!

Too Stroked:
May I just add how ashamed we all are of you. In fact we may have to revoke some of your secret powers.

Rollingrock:

--- Quote from: Too Stroked on September 29, 2014, 05:23:22 PM ---May I just add how ashamed we all are of you. In fact we may have to revoke some of your secret powers.

--- End quote ---

Tom, I couldn't beleive how dirty and dusty the inside of the jeep was...I also removed part of the dash to clean around the radio, vents etc.   

This was a lot more "dust" on the inside of the Jeep than I anticipated.   The good news, I know how easy it is to clean this thing.   Having a Jeep...I have had to let up some of my OCD ness a tad but today was the the clean up and I will rest easy.  I honestly didn't sleep much last night thinking of how I was going to attack the inside.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version