1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27
28 29 30

No calendar events were found.

The Cafe is OPEN
Detailing today? Check the Weather  http://www.weather.com/

Author Topic: Digital Cameras - P&S  (Read 9514 times)

Offline Kitzy

• Administrator
  • OCDer formerly known as ESF
Re: Digital Cameras - P&S
« Reply #15 on: June 11, 2014, 10:47:26 AM »
I've compared it to Sonys, Nikon's, other Canons and Fujis.  I'm not sure if I compare it to any Panasonics or not.  The only other camera that seemed to compare all around was another Canon.  The G16 which is very similar albeit bigger allowing for more knobs/buttons for faster settings changes.  The G16 doesn't ha e a touch screen which seems to be a downfall for quickly picking a focus point.  I think I'm just going to get the S120 and forget about it all, not look back.  I feel like I'm making it harder than it has to be.

Tapatalkin...

If you always do what you\'ve always done, you\'ll always get what you\'ve always got.

Offline sscully

• Café Member
« Reply #16 on: June 11, 2014, 03:47:01 PM »
You keep coming back to it as it ticks all the boxes for features and size requirements.

If it is that simple of a list you might as well pull the trigger.  There will be something better in the next 12 months, but that is pretty true of any tech item.
Steve

Offline Kitzy

• Administrator
« Reply #17 on: June 11, 2014, 07:54:22 PM »
Exactly where I'm at right now.  So I'm going to stop looking and just buy it.  Price is pretty much the same everywhere so I'm going to see if I can pick it up local.

Tapatalkin...

If you always do what you\'ve always done, you\'ll always get what you\'ve always got.

Offline Kitzy

• Administrator
« Reply #18 on: June 14, 2014, 05:50:04 PM »
I looked locally for the s120.  Both local best buys didn't have any out but said they were available for immediate in store pickup.  Go figure.  Either way I wanted to use the special 12 month financing from best buy but realized my tv wasnt paid off enough.  So I used Bill Me Later, bought it from B&H for the same price except no tax, free shipping, free 16gb class 10 card and since they are out of NY I will have it in one day.

Tapatalkin...
« Last Edit: June 14, 2014, 06:09:57 PM by Kitzy »

Offline Kitzy

• Administrator
« Reply #19 on: June 18, 2014, 08:33:50 PM »
So I got the camera yesterday.  I didn't get a chance to play with it until tonight.  I really like it so far.  Picture quality is amazing compared to what I'm used to.  Its probably been 7 or 8 years since I've used a digital camera that wasn't my phone.  Man that's sad.  Anyway, I set up the WiFi to connect to my phone so I can transfer pictures from cameras to phone or right to the web.  Pretty neat. 

Tapatalkin...

* Recent Photos

t

Views: 2
By: Rollingrock

* Recent Topics

* Recent Posts

No posts were found.

* Top Boards

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal