Detailing Products > Microfiber Products

Shag Rag microfiber clearance

<< < (2/5) > >>

Obsessive Detail:

--- Quote from: gipraw on April 30, 2014, 10:16:49 AM ---Justin - can you do the same for me for 20 of them?

--- End quote ---

No problem Doug, could you send me a private message with your address.  I will send you a total later tonight, they will ship out today.

Shag Rags are now sold out!!!

gipraw:
thanks .. PM sent

Blown F-150:
Already have mine! It sure is nice having a vendor close by  :whisp:

Kitzy:

--- Quote from: Blown F-150 on April 30, 2014, 01:40:18 PM ---Already have mine! It sure is nice having a vendor close by  :whisp:

--- End quote ---

I hear ya.  I can order from Poorboy's World directly, Detailers Domain and Detailed Image and receive all the next day with standard shipping.  I try to just go see Steve and Pockets though in person when I need stuff from them though.  There's always a good laugh... like midgets driving Minis.  That's pure awesomeness. 

That didn't take long to get rid of those!  I love seeing vendors I like move product!

Tapatalkin...

Obsessive Detail:

--- Quote from: Blown F-150 on April 30, 2014, 01:40:18 PM ---Already have mine! It sure is nice having a vendor close by  :whisp:

--- End quote ---

Sorry I missed you today!  I was gone for like 20 minutes to get my hair cut and Michelle said you had already been there!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version