Café Classifieds > Got Stuff? Sell, Trade, Buy

Wanna a Alpine HU?

(1/3) > >>

Rollingrock:
Cafe Members.

I replaced my Alpine IDA-X100 today with a new unit.   There is Nothing Wrong with this unit...I just needed an upgrade.    This is a IPOD built unit meaning that it has no CD player.    I have the original box but no harness, a few cables and no ipod connection cable, I am using it on new unit.   

This unit does show signs of wear...I was not overly OCD about putting the face plate in the case when not using it....

What is the cost?    Only a donation to the cafe (your choice no matter how little or big it is) and pay for shipping.   

Hint, the shop told me this radio was worth 50 bucks tops...so I don't want 50 bucks for it, but a small donation to the cafe and the cost of shipping.   

I don't know what I have to send with it, I have to check the box and the new one to see what was used and wasn't.  So it could be a crap shoot for you.   I will also send the fit kit for a F250 with it...its not the best but it works.   

So PM me if you want it and your donation amount  (Plus shipping) 

I will consider the highest bid on PM.   BUT NOT TO EXCEED 50.00 

RR

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

Kitzy:
I have absolutely no need for this but I'm curious as to why it HAD to be replaced.

Too Stroked:

--- Quote from: Kitzy on February 21, 2014, 06:23:59 PM ---I have absolutely no need for this but I'm curious as to why it HAD to be replaced.

--- End quote ---

Because ... :whisp:

Rollingrock:
Several reasons.  Since getting the jeep I have become accustomed to the hands free phone...this one does not have it.   I wanted HD radio and Sat Radio...I wanted blue tooth streaming...this new one has all of those things.   The Jeep radio and phone is made by Alpine...thus this was a logical upgrade.   

New one is also 4v out vs 2v so I had to turn my amps way down. 

dkhntr16:
i would be interestied to know what unit you replaced it with, as i have been out of the game of a while and need to upgrade the stock head unit in my new(to me) truck.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version