Detailing Products > Polishes/Surface Correction Products

CarPro Reflect - High Gloss Finishing Polish

(1/5) > >>

Merlin:

My thoughts...

I've used 3M Perfect-It 3000 Machine Polish (AKA Ultrafina) and Menzerna PO85rd for years.
I just used the CarPro Reflect: High Gloss Finishing Polish and all I can say is AWESOME!!!
http://www.carpro-us.com/reflect-high-gloss-finishing-polish-250ml/
It blew me away. My wife (who does NOT have a discerning eye) noticed a BIG difference.
If you have been on the fence about a finishing polish Reflect delivers extremely high gloss.

Over the years I have used MANY different polishes on Shamu...mostly on the black paint.
I've never been able to get the silver paint to have a high gloss or shine that I really liked.
Yes, I have used many products on the silver but that "sparkle" I wanted was never there.
I had given up of the fact that I was ever going to be able to achieve a high gloss finish.

After first using Reflect on the wifes car I got up enough gumption to try in on the silver.
I have to tell you that the clarity, shine and gloss on the silver paint is truly outstanding!
I am finally able to achieve that "sparkle" that I've been looking for after all these years.

IMHO - This one is a game changer folks. It leaves the others in the dirt.
Half the price and IMHO a much higher level of gloss. Did I mention easy?
CarPro has done it again. They have knocked this one completely out of the park.
I'll post pics of the silver paint on Shamu as soon as I get the opportunity to take 'em.

Product Info from manufacturer...

"Reflect removes light swirls, holograms, and compound haze while producing a
reflective extremely high gloss mirror finish in its place.  Best of all Reflect is not
oily and does not contain durable fillers that interfere with your true results."

CarPro Photos by Corey

CarPro Reflect quickly and easily creates an incredibly high gloss finish that must be seen to be believed!  Comprised of diminishing abrasive technology, Reflect removes light swirls, holograms, and compound haze while producing a reflective extremely high gloss mirror finish in its place.  Best of all Reflect is not oily and does not contain durable fillers that interfere with your true results.   

Here at CarPro USA we and our Finest detailers have worked hand in hand developing and testing CarPro Reflect over the past few months and we can happily say this has become our favorite finishing polish on the market!  Reflect produces an extremely deep reflective finish in less time than other polishes and wipes off like a dream!!  From the eyes of some of the best detailers in the world to independant tests done using computer controlled gloss meters we can be confident in the reflections and depth you will create with Reflect as your finishing tool of choice. 

Features:
[*]Produces an extremely reflective and glossy finish
[*]Wipes off like a dream
[*]Diminishing abrasives and unique nanotech materials
[*]No durable fillers, No silicones, No waxes, No polymers, and No Teflon
[*]No dusting
[*]Excellent with both Rotary & Dual Action
[*]Removes fine swirls from coatings with appropriate pad
[*]Great value!
[/list]

Directions:
[*]Apply very thin line or x across pad
[*]Spread product on low speed across section with one pass
[*]Increase speed to around 5 on Dual Action
[*]As Reflects diminishing abrasives break down lighten pressure and/or speed and continue to work until fully broken down
[*]Wipe paint with Yellow Fellow towel and inspect or move onto next section
[*]Clean pad with brush and apply 4-5 small dots or 2-3 drops of product for next section
[/list]

Too Stroked:
Merlin,

I bought a bottle of this stuff based on a recommendation from you in another forum. The only vehicle I've used it on so far was a white Toyota Rav4. The results looked pretty darn good, but as I said in the thread I posted up on the vehicle, I'm going to reserve judgment until I try it on a darker color. I have a red Chevy pickup that's pretty beat that I may get to this week. That one should be a good test.

Tom

Rollingrock:
Do you happen to have any photos of the silver?

Too Stroked:

--- Quote from: Rollingrock on December 28, 2013, 04:45:44 PM ---Do you happen to have any photos of the silver?

--- End quote ---

JP,

I my never ending service to this fine web site, sometimes I throw myself down and test new products on my very own vehicles. Today happened to be just such a day and I decided to try the Reflect product on my 2006 Scion xB. The paint didn't need any correction, so it was a quick wash and Nanoskin, then off to the Reflect. I used a white LC CCS pad on my Flex and went to work. I followed the Reflect with Menzerna Power Lock.

Oh, and before you guys jump all over me for not doing the wheel wells, it was pouring rain outside and I had to drive 32 miles back home when I was done. Here's what silver looks like afterwards:

Although I still want to try this stuff on a dark color, so far I give it a solid two thumbs up.

Too Stroked:
Oh, and just for Mike and Dave, here's what you saw the reflection of in that very last photo. The boss just bought us a 6' Snow Blower for the Bobcat 5600 Toolcat at the marina. Yes, it's kind of fun to use!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version