1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30

No calendar events were found.

The Cafe is OPEN
Detailing today? Check the Weather  http://www.weather.com/

Author Topic: Hard work paying off!  (Read 82617 times)

Offline sscully

• Café Member
Re: Hard work paying off!
« Reply #195 on: August 07, 2014, 07:10:53 AM »
Ouch, that does not sound good.

Do you think it is a good idea to put yourself through this for the cycles ?

I have been off everything for abut 6 weeks with the MCL injury, and did not have this type of withdrawal. i am not using the level product you are on.

I am about 1 week on mild step work ( 1 riser ) and the elliptical.  I feel like a blob.
- I have new trees going in ( all our Ash trees got hit with the Ash bore ) and I am paying the nursery to plant them, I am being so careful.
Steve

Offline Kitzy

• Administrator
  • OCDer formerly known as ESF
« Reply #196 on: August 07, 2014, 05:26:28 PM »
Good idea?  I don't know.  Worth it?  To me it is.  One week out of 10 weeks I have to deal with this to get to where I want to be... I can deal.  I have a pounding headache right now but most of today and some of yesterday were headache free.  I wasn't nearly as tired as I was either.  So I'm on the upswing. 

I ran out of some stuff so had to place an order.  What seemed liked a short while ago I had upwards of around 20lbs of protein.  I ran out this morning.  BUT, my order came today as well.  So I picked up some iForce vanilla and chocolate whey protein.  When my off cycle is over I will try iForces new fat burner, Thermoxyn.  This will probably be my final 2 months of my cut before I go back to bulking so I can get bigger and stronger... and eat again!  Otherwise I just stocked up on some Hemavol and Compete.  I just need to pick up a new preworkout for after my off cycle because I'm all out of everything.  Again, I'm going to go with iForces new Max Out.  Looks and sounds promising.  If I don't like it i will go back go either Bodybuilding.com Scream or Jym Pre Jym.  When my cut is over, my caffeine will drip significantly.  The fast burners have a healthy dose and are dosed twice a day so that's what is pushing me over the top. 

A typical day is
  5:15am - hydroxycut hardcore elite @200mg
  11:15am - dose 2 of hydroxycut hardcore elite @200mg
Whenever I get off work (4:30-6:30pm) - preworkout (last used was scream) @300mg per level scoop, I use a heaping scoop.
Sometimes on the drive to the job, maybe 7/730am-ish I will have a monster. 
Green tea extract - 3 per day @ 16mgs each

I would guesstimate ~900mg/day

So 900 to 0, cold turkey, apparently has some side affects.  Go figure.

Tapatalkin...

If you always do what you\'ve always done, you\'ll always get what you\'ve always got.

Offline Kitzy

• Administrator
« Reply #197 on: August 11, 2014, 07:00:10 PM »
So tired of being hungry.  I can't wait to start taking this new fat burner to curb my cravings again.  Its like I can eat forever.  I shouldn't have any problems bulking though I see a very large food bill in my future.

Tapatalkin...

If you always do what you\'ve always done, you\'ll always get what you\'ve always got.

Offline Kitzy

• Administrator
« Reply #198 on: August 17, 2014, 10:46:50 PM »
Gotta love when DOMS sets in.  As the night winds down I'm finding it increasingly difficult to move.  Haha.  Back and triceps are brutal from yesterday.

It was my first day back on stims and a brand new per workout to kick it off.  Iforce nutrition Max Out has really smooth energy and awesome focus.  I pushed extremely hard in the gym and im paying for it now.  I love it... sort of.  Haba. 

New fast burned probably starts Tuesday morning.  Finishing up some night shift and am trying to wait for my schedule to go back before I start it.  Might need the extra kick to make the drive home after tomorrow nights shift and right after I am supposed to go to a court hearing for the little bastard that broke in to my truck.

Tapatalkin...

Offline Kitzy

• Administrator
« Reply #199 on: August 27, 2014, 08:15:18 PM »
Nothing new to report.  I am two months in to follidrone.  I have progress pics of the day I started, one month and two months in if anyone is interested. 

My life is sort of a wreck right now.  I'm all sorts of stressed out and messed up.  I push on though.  I was starting to look for a cortisol suppressant of some sort to fight the fact that my levels are probably high and affecting any gains. Then I decided not to mess with my hormones and to just try to fix the problems.  I picked up a product called 3Z to help me stay asleep.  Its been great.  Other than going to the bathroom I don't wake up at all.  Its a strange feeling actually sleeping longer than 45 minutes at a time.  I'm thinking of trying to find time to meditate or something.  Some quiet alone time to fight stress. 

I didn't lose any weight in the last month but my measurements all moved in the right directions.  I'm still cutting.  Still hoping to lose more weight.  I picked up a fat caliper to get an idea.  It out me at 12%.  I got to talking to an ex bodybuilder and a personal trainer at the gym about my body fat.  I guess 18%.  Trainer guessed 15%.  Body builder guessed 8-10% without lifting my shirt up.  The bit of excess skin makes things difficult to really tell.  I'd like to be in single digits before I start bulking.

Tapatalkin...

Offline Pockets

• Detailing Supply Retailer
« Reply #200 on: September 03, 2014, 10:11:52 AM »
Hang in there Mike it was really good to see you! You can always come up here if you want to hang out you know I'll never say no =)  :drive:

I hadn't seen Mike for a few months probably more and it was unreal how he looks!

Offline Kitzy

• Administrator
« Reply #201 on: September 03, 2014, 07:54:07 PM »
Thanks, Chris!  I will be visiting eventually.  The Macungie shows are too far apart.

So I was talking to an iforce nutrition rep/friend at the gym.  I was telling him how I don't like their new fat burner Thermoxyn.  He recommended I increase the dose to above label recommendations.  I doubled the morning dose the last two days and its been great since.  Finally some appetite suppression.  I'm going to give it a week and a half or so and see what my weight does. 

Tapatalkin...

Offline Kitzy

• Administrator
« Reply #202 on: September 04, 2014, 07:57:23 PM »
Good lord, DOMS has fully set in in my legs!  I'm still trying to dial in this new preworkout properly.  Different body parts require different amounts of preworkout.  This was never more apparent than yesterday.  Leg day!  apparently too much pump is a bad thing.  Its very restrictive during your workout and if you can manage to work through it, you WILL pay for it.

Tapatalkin...

Offline Kitzy

• Administrator
« Reply #203 on: September 12, 2014, 07:26:09 AM »
Looking at my last post I have to laugh.  It was a rough week.  My legs were sore right up until the morning of leg day the following week.  Only my calves are sore now because of the way I work them.  I'm still using Ben Pakulski's calf workout which is picking a weight for standard calf raises that you struggle to do but can maintain good form and do 10 weighted, step off and 10 bodyweight, 10 weighted and 10 bodyweight until you reach 100 reps. Its killer!  I also do a few sets of seated calf raises.  Allow me to show you a picture of BPaks calves.

So anyway, after a long month of stress and poor diet, I finally seem to have straightened out the diet part and have gotten back in to the dieting frame of mind this last week and a half to two weeks.  I weighed in last week at one pound less a d this week at an additional two pounds less.  I am currently 213 lbs and I am about to start my final 4-5 weeks of cutting.  I hope to see 205 by then.  I have two weeks before my remainder of Follidrone runs out and I take my final after picture of the cycle (though progress pictures are going to continue from here on out regardless of shops). 

Tapatalkin...

Offline Kitzy

• Administrator
« Reply #204 on: September 26, 2014, 04:55:58 AM »
I was really looking forward to this mornings weigh in.  I thought I had my diet really dialed in this week.  Protein was on point and calories were kept low.  I had a previous week of high carbs (lots of pizza) to replenish and satisfy my craving body.  I still managed to lose a pound that week.  So I had high hopes of an additional two pounds this week.  Nope.  Another single pound.  I'm pretty disappointed really.  My only hope is that part of it is because I haven't had a good bathroom session in a few days.  I actually can't remember the last time I went.  I will weigh in again tomorrow after a hard gym session tonight and hoping clearing myself out at some point today.  Currently sitting at 211 lbs.  Original weight was 272 lbs so I'm still pumped about that.  I finished up my Follidrone on Monday so I am just trying to finish this week up strong so I can take my last Follidrone progress pic which will show day 1, after one month, after two months and finally after 3 months.  Progress pictures will continue throughout my training as a tool to gauge what I need to do, what I need to work on and where I need to improve.  Basically making sure I am progressing in some way, shape or form and not just wasting my time spinning my wheels.  I really wanted to be finished with my current cut so I could move on to bulking but I'm not so sure now.  I'm not satisfied with where I'm at. 

Measurements, pictures and body fat% to come tomorrow hopefully.

Offline Kitzy

• Administrator
« Reply #205 on: September 27, 2014, 05:04:35 PM »
Ok guys.  Here it is.  Here is the progress pics of the last three months of work and dieting.  It's so weird posting shirtless pictures after being so fat for most of my life that I didn't even like taking my shirt off.  And for the record, I do have pants on in these pictures.  They're just pulled down slightly to expose my hips for the pictures.  No worries.  In the last picture, you can see why bodybuilders tan.  I had lost some of my tan and it made it look like I lost definition.

So here is where I'm at now.  I have 5 days left of my fat burners.  No big deal really.  I don't like them anyway.  I have some others I will use to get me through the week just so I can end a full week with something.  The thing is, I'm not really liking the way I look.  I do for the most part.  I'm very happy with my progress and what I've accomplished but I feel like I'm getting too small.  I was going to continue to shoot for 200 lbs but now I'm thinking I may just finish this week off and then start my bulk.  The whole reason for posting that last picture was because it was the first picture that I noticed how small my chest seems.  That is one of the reasons for wanting to bulk.  I want to increase muscle size and I can't do that on my current diet.

Any opinions?

Offline Kitzy

• Administrator
« Reply #206 on: September 30, 2014, 08:51:32 PM »
Well I ordered some things to begin my bulk.  Thing is, I'm not sure if I should start it or not.  I had flip flopped back and forth and thought I settled on bulking.  Then I went to the gym yesterday and everyone seemed to come up to me and tell me how great I look and how far I came so I tossed the idea out there to a few people and it seems nobody sees what I see.  I got the feeling they think I should continue with what I'm doing.  Which isn't a bad thing really.  I just want to be able to enjoy food again... in surplus... slight surplus.  Haha. 

Eh, decisions decisions.  I have a few days to figure it out yet.  If I decide to bulk I plan for it to be a 6 month bulk with a cut planned for April.  Unless I get carried away and pack on too much fat before that.

Offline Kitzy

• Administrator
« Reply #207 on: October 08, 2014, 07:33:04 PM »
A little pissed off.  I found out today that I will be out of town for work for the next two weeks.  Home on the weekends.  It completely messes up my gym routine.  I don't even know if I can make it.  And at a terrible time because I'm trying to transition between cutting and bulking.  It looks like I'm going to try to maintain my cut until the job is finished.  I don't want to be eating in a calorie surplus and not be able to make it to the gym.

Tapatalkin...

Offline Rollingrock

• Administrator
  • Milk was a bad idea.
    • The Detailer's Café
« Reply #208 on: October 08, 2014, 09:34:42 PM »
Damn dude that is ONE HELL of a transformation. 

:nw:
Thanks for visiting the Cafe, come back often.  There's always something new!

Offline Kitzy

• Administrator
« Reply #209 on: October 09, 2014, 04:22:41 AM »
Damn dude that is ONE HELL of a transformation. 

:nw:

Thank you, sir!

Tapatalkin...

* Recent Photos

* Recent Topics

* Recent Posts

No posts were found.

* Top Boards

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal