1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 [20]
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30

No calendar events were found.

The Cafe is OPEN
Detailing today? Check the Weather  http://www.weather.com/

Author Topic: Hard work paying off!  (Read 83597 times)

Offline Kitzy

• Administrator
  • OCDer formerly known as ESF
Re: Hard work paying off!
« Reply #180 on: June 25, 2014, 08:05:52 PM »
Nothing but good to report still.  I'm looking and feeling fuller.  Harder even.  Pretty neat really.  Struggled with squats today for legs but killed the rest of the workout plus forearms.  Day of tomorrow and then back and tris!

Tapatalkin...

If you always do what you\'ve always done, you\'ll always get what you\'ve always got.

Offline Rollingrock

• Administrator
  • Milk was a bad idea.
    • The Detailer's Café
« Reply #181 on: June 25, 2014, 11:27:40 PM »
Trying to keep up with this thread....very positive results....like others Saud sometimes a week off is good.   I am on the wagon to drop 10-15. 

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Thanks for visiting the Cafe, come back often.  There's always something new!

Offline Kitzy

• Administrator
« Reply #182 on: June 26, 2014, 03:13:54 PM »
Goodluck, Jason.  I wish I only needed to lose 10-15 lbs.  Even still, its the last 10-15 that are the hardest.  I'll weigh in in the morning.

Tapatalkin...

If you always do what you\'ve always done, you\'ll always get what you\'ve always got.

Offline Kitzy

• Administrator
« Reply #183 on: June 27, 2014, 04:30:53 AM »
Interesting enough I expected to see about 222 lbs this morning judging by last week and the way I look and feel.  Last week was 224.  I weighed in at 227.  As hard as it may be to believe, i actually look leaner than I did a week ago but I'm 3 lbs heavier.

Tapatalkin...

Offline Kitzy

• Administrator
« Reply #184 on: June 28, 2014, 08:10:49 AM »
I've been thinking about it.  Even thought I weighed in at 224 last Friday that wasn't the case on Tuesday when I weighed in again prematurely for the start of my Follidrone cycle.  In reality it looks more like this.

Friday - 224lbs
Monday - start of Follidrone but forgot to weigh in.  I did however take mrasurements
Tuesday - 225 lbs
Friday - 227 lbs

Is it possible I gained a pound during one day of Follidrone for my Tuesday weigh in?  Normally I would say not from the supplement but this supp seems to be actually working.  However, I'm still not convinced.  In fact I also have to admit to being pretty blocked up lately which could be adding a pound to the scale.  Also a semi relaxed diet over my short vacation weekend.  So there are possibly two pounds that can be accounted for while leaving one pound on the table for Follidrone.  Or... its entirely possible all 2-3 lbs are from Follidrone but that just seems insane. 

Tapatalkin...

Offline Kitzy

• Administrator
« Reply #185 on: June 28, 2014, 08:13:34 AM »
I do know one thing though, endurance is through the roof.  I was killing it on back and tri day.  I added a couple extra sets and exercises.  One extra exercise was bent over single arm db rows.  80lbs for 12, followed shortly by 110lbs for 12, followed shortly by 140lbs for 8, followed IMMEDIATELY by 150lbs for 3.

Tapatalkin...

Offline Kitzy

• Administrator
« Reply #186 on: July 04, 2014, 07:36:35 AM »
So my body is dead.  I think that's a good thing.  I just finished four days straight at the gym which I don't really like to do because its a little hard on the body but the gym had stupid hours today so it was my best option.  There's not really much to update.  Endurance is still fantastic.  Vascularity is really starting to show through.  Im really noticing it in my forearms and my biceps when at the gym.  My triceps yesterday I feel looked the best they ever have.  They just looked ridiculous. 

This morning, I stepped on the scale and it read 222.2 lbs.  That is exactly 50 lbs lost since January 2 when I started my transformation.

I had to edit this post because of a couple things I discovered and sort of found funny.  First, I never thought I might need to buy new boxers.  Haha.  I think that might be the case though.  For some reason I find this funny.  And I just tried on a shirt given to me by a company we have done some work for, its a regular XL, and it fits like a champ. 

Tapatalkin...
« Last Edit: July 04, 2014, 09:04:48 AM by Kitzy »

Offline sscully

• Café Member
« Reply #187 on: July 04, 2014, 11:06:36 AM »
Congrats on 50# in 7 months !!!

I don't think you give yourself enough credit either, that is 50# lost, but you do not take into account % body fat. 
I would guess you have dropped at least another 5% in body fat at the same time, that is something big. 
- Just think about what you weight sets have changed from start to current.

Again congrats on 50#
Steve

Offline Kitzy

• Administrator
« Reply #188 on: July 04, 2014, 11:41:28 AM »
6 months!  Haha.  Month #7 just started.  That's actually crazy to think about.  And thank you!

Tapatalkin...

Offline Kitzy

• Administrator
« Reply #189 on: July 17, 2014, 07:01:46 PM »
Little teaser shot of my progress.  Its shoulder day so no major pump anywhere else. 

Tapatalkin...

Offline Kitzy

• Administrator
« Reply #190 on: July 27, 2014, 08:02:40 PM »
OK.  Update time.  This is an update based on the supplement Follidrone.  A lot of people are calling it a placebo affect.  The major thing I notice is improved endurance, that ability to push further in to a set.  Its supposed to be an anabolic supplement, so it should build muscle.  That's important to note because a month in and I have actually lost size.  I will post measurements later.  HOWEVER, a month in and I have really noticed a difference.  I don't even believe what I see when looking in the mirror anymore.  A lot of people are commenting on how much I've changed and I'm getting recognition (head nods and what not) from some of the pros in the gym.  I should also meantion all of my lifts are significantly lower weights as my diet has really killed my strength.  Par for the course so I'm not complaining.

Let's get on to the measurements.  I'll start with January 31st, the first time I took measurements.  Apparently I didn't note my weight at the time though I could probably back track through posts to figure it out.

Anyway, Jan 31:
(Edit: Jan 27 I was 257 lbs)
Biceps - 17.25"
Chest - 48"
Quad - 25"
Forearm - 13.5"
Waist - 43"
Stomach (just under belly button/around love handles) - 44"

On to day 1 of Follidrone.
June 23: 224 lbs
Biceps - 16.75"
Chest - 45"
Quad - 25.25"
Forearm - 13.25"
Waist - 40"
Stomach - 39.5"

Most recent measurement.
July 25: 216 lbs
Biceps - 16.25"
Chest - 43.75"
Quad - 24.5"
Forearm - 13"
Waist - 38.25"
Stomach - 37"

Tapatalkin...
« Last Edit: July 27, 2014, 08:06:43 PM by Kitzy »

Offline Blown F-150

• Café Member
  • Don't ask me if I read the instructions
« Reply #191 on: July 28, 2014, 08:32:20 AM »
Great Work Mike!
2014 F-150 FX4 Blue Flame
2021 Explorer ST Atlas Blue

Offline sscully

• Café Member
« Reply #192 on: July 29, 2014, 01:35:32 PM »
that is awesome.  The numbers show what I was trying to get at before with BMI.

You did not have a BMI done to know for sure, but just taking a SWAG from those numbers you are 10% + down, I would suspect more with the waist to love handle ratios.
Steve

Offline Kitzy

• Administrator
« Reply #193 on: July 30, 2014, 06:09:21 PM »
Sorry guys.  Been burning myself out all week between work and front loading the gym for the week so I don't miss any days when k head out of town for a few days.  Thanks for the compliments.

I looked for my fat caliper the other day but couldn't find it.  Not that they're real accurate anyway but it would be ballpark.  I'm thinking of shooting for maybe 200lbs now.  I'm hungry.  Real hungry.  At least the last couple days.  Haha

Tapatalkin...

Offline Kitzy

• Administrator
« Reply #194 on: August 06, 2014, 07:26:57 PM »
I started a break from all stimulants on Saturday.  Usually it doesn't hit me hard but its killing me this time around.  I think my stims, notably caffeine, was a lot higher per day than in the past.  Caffeine levels were probably close to a gram (1000mg) per day.  Im pretty sure I'm in withdrawal.  I had a headache for 4 days straight, bordering on a migraine, that no amount of advil would help.  And I've been extremely tired.  I'm getting through it though and everyday is getting better.  Threw my diet out the window for the weekend while I was on a mini vacation at the lake.   Back go the grind this week and hitting it hard. 

Tapatalkin...

* Recent Photos

DSC01161.JPG

Views: 5
By: texbigred1

* Recent Topics

* Recent Posts

No posts were found.

* Top Boards

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal