Interior Detailing > Interior Detailing Tips, Advice

Vacuum cleaners

(1/3) > >>

beatcop49:
I'm tired of driving to the local car wash, putting in 75 cents ( which is never enough), and using their vacuums.  Don't get me wrong, they do OK, but I can get the nozzle into the tight spaces like between the door and the side of the seat. 

Does any of the experts here have a good recommendation on a portable car vacuum?

Too Stroked:
I guess you could call mine "portable" because I can move it around the garage, but it's pretty big and heavy. It's a Sears Shop Vac and with all of the attachments, it can get to and suck up almost anything. Not sure if that helps you though.

beatcop49:

--- Quote from: Too Stroked on March 15, 2013, 05:57:44 PM ---I guess you could call mine "portable" because I can move it around the garage, but it's pretty big and heavy. It's a Sears Shop Vac and with all of the attachments, it can get to and suck up almost anything. Not sure if that helps you though.

--- End quote ---

Thanks . I wish I had room to keep one. I live in a town house with limited space for storage.  Wonder if they make a small one?

Too Stroked:
I have a mini one I use for the boat. It's still 110 volt, but it's about the size of a one gallon paint pail. And it actually works pretty decently.

attworth:
Can't really go wrong with a plain ole shop vac. I leant mine to someone a few years ago and I doubt I'll ever get it back. Miss that dang thing.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version