Café Classifieds > Got Stuff? Sell, Trade, Buy

Selling my AR, and a Mueller scope

(1/1)

attworth:
Well, I hate to do this, but we could really use some money.

I am selling my home-built AR-15. It's a collection of what I felt were the best parts on the market at the time I built it, for the best price. Total, I spent around $800 on the rifle alone, not including sights, mags, ammo, etc. There's probably 600 rounds through this rifle. Need to sell it as I don't have time to shoot any more and need the money. Asking 600$ for all of it.

This is an excellent rifle that shoots very well and accurately. It has never failed to feed or eject anything I've fed it, in any circumstances. It has always been cleaned and oiled after use.

Upper Receiver:

-DSA Forged upper with M4 cuts, standard forward assist and ejection port cover
-DSA 14.5" 4150CMV barrel, 1:7 twist rate, chrome-lined with factory installed standard front sight post
-Installed barrel with DSA barrel nut and Mobil synthetic grease
-Legal minimum length of a rifle is 16", so a YHM Phantom 5C1 flash hider was permanently attached using the Silver Solder Method. Removal is fairly simple with a propane torch if you want to change it later. I can explain the process if you are interested. (slight discoloration occurs, but a little CLP covers it well)
-Standard M4 style double heat shield hand guards, with GG&G under rail and KAC forward grip
-LaRue BCG with full-auto carrier (note: not a full auto weapon, full-auto carriers are supposedly stronger)
-Charging handle with over-sized latch makes it easier to charge in a hurry

Lower Receiver:

-Spike's Tactical lower with no logo, Spike's Tactical lower receiver parts kit - trigger feel is very good for a stock trigger.
-Standard M4 buffer assembly and M4 style collapsible stock from Palmetto State Armory
-Magpul MIAD grip with adjustable front and back straps, standard A2 grip included.

Extras:

-Standard mil-spec style carry handle sight with A2 rear sight
-Matech adjustable elevation flip up sight for running with optics
-3 USGI style mags, 1 Magpul 20rd mag
-Standard 2 point GI style sling, as well as a 3-pt sling by Spec-Ops
-80 rounds of 5.56, including 20 Hornady 75gr match grade rounds, 40 M855 type rounds by Federal, 20 Brown Bear russian 62gr HPs
-A couple hundred loose once-fired brass.

I don't wanna ship it, but I am sure we can arrange to meet somewhere. I travel to DFW to visit family a lot, so any of you guys between there and Kansas..

I am also selling my nearly new Mueller APV scope. It is 4.5-14x40 with an adjustable objective (10yds to infinity). It has been mounted on my Savage .22. I paid 150$ for it brand new a few months ago. Looking for 100$

Crystal clear, excellent scope for any rifle. Easily as good as the Leupold I have in many ways, for a fraction of the cost. Comes with a 3" shade as well.

Here's a link to the manufacturer's description.

http://muelleroptics.com/mapv451440

attworth:
Well, looks like my brother in law's friend at work is looking for an AR. So unless he backs out, this one is sold. Still have the scope!

attworth:
Well, I sold my scope too.

I'm selling some 1911 mags now. One is an Ed Brown 10rd Mag, one is a Colt SS 7rd, and two are Colt Blued 7rders.

30 for the 10rd
17 for the SS Colt
12 for the Blued Colt

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version