General Category > General Discussion

What's your name thread!

<< < (2/4) > >>

attworth:
Im Tony.

Attworth is sort of a long story. Here's the gist of it. ATT is Adam and Tony Together. My dad started that, Adam is my brother. Then he'd add the city we lived in. Since I call Fort Worth home, it became attworth.

Too Stroked:
My name is Tom and I'm an alcoholic. Wait, wrong forum.  :redneck:

My name is Tom and I?ve always been into boats ? always powered by 2 stroke outboard motors because that?s what I grew up with and they?re generally faster. When I bought my current boat in 1995, it had a nicely modified Mercury outboard on it and I wanted a name that brought a smile to people?s faces. So what do you call a boat with a big, modified 2 stroke on the back? Too Stroked was the only way to fly.

GreyMichFX4:
GreyMichFX4 = Dave.

I needed user name so I combined my truck color, the state I live in, and the trim package together and came up with GreyMichFX4.

Rockpick:
Rockpick is Brad

I'm a geologist by trade... not one of those petroleum geologists that make money hand over fist... rather, I'm an environmental geologist.  My background brought me down a consulting path working for various industries and such doing soil and groundwater contamination delineation and remediation.  Since then, I've migrated more towards an environmental compliance side (air waste & water) and head up the environmental compliance group for a coal-burning electrical utility in Kentucky.

Honestly, the only time that I've really ever used a rockpick in my profession.... well, I've never used a rockpick in my 'real' profession - only as an undergraduate.  :)

I'm rockpick just about anywhere you look online.  There doesn't seem to be a lot of competition for the username.  :)

-RP-
aka: Brad

Pockets:
Chris is the name and Pockets is my nickname at work

I was standing around one day with my hands in my pockets at a show and one of our good friends yelled over at me saying "hey pockets get over here" well it stuck ....... guess it could be worse  :dope:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version