Welcome to the Café > Have a Question About the Site?

Cafe Community Upgrades and stuff! Please Read

<< < (3/3)

Kaleb G:
The only bad thing about tapatalk is not being able to check out the shout box.  Means I have to exit out of one screen, click on a shortcut, and then click on the TDC link in my favorites.  The additional work involved just to see what Mike did wrong this time is way too extreme for me.

Kitzy:

--- Quote from: Kaleb G on August 05, 2011, 09:02:10 PM ---The only bad thing about tapatalk is not being able to check out the shout box.  Means I have to exit out of one screen, click on a shortcut, and then click on the TDC link in my favorites.  The additional work involved just to see what Mike did wrong this time is way too extreme for me.

--- End quote ---

Errr!  Add another one to my "list".  I see you!  You'll get yours!

Rollingrock:

--- Quote from: Kitzy on August 05, 2011, 09:43:38 PM ---
--- Quote from: Kaleb G on August 05, 2011, 09:02:10 PM ---The only bad thing about tapatalk is not being able to check out the shout box.  Means I have to exit out of one screen, click on a shortcut, and then click on the TDC link in my favorites.  The additional work involved just to see what Mike did wrong this time is way too extreme for me.

--- End quote ---

Errr!  Add another one to my "list".  I see you!  You'll get yours!

--- End quote ---

Mike, if you changed the "right" side back to 205 and "compact" the site would look fine,.    :)   

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version