Detailing Products > Quick Detailers & Finishing Sprays

Chemical Guys Waterless Wash

(1/4) > >>

Kaleb G:
Anybody have any experience with it?  Was recommended to me by a guy on AGO.  Would be about 35 cents per wash to use if you buy the concentrated gallon.

Rollingrock:
you don't want my opinion.....(I am a detailing product bigot   :redneck:)  I pretty much don't use anything they sell.   And won't. 

I much prefer other products. 

But since you asked....I would much prefer to use Optimum ONR or PB for waterless wash.    I am sure the CG products do as advertised but never liked the attitude I got when I called for questions when just starting out.    Not to mention the ONLY product I ordered from them took almost 20 days to get.   I found better products and better service elsewhere. 

Again, just my .02.

Kaleb G:
Do you use ONR as a waterless?  I would prefer to use ONR since I can use it for so many other things.

Rollingrock:

--- Quote from: Kaleb G on May 13, 2011, 09:19:08 PM ---Do you use ONR as a waterless?  I would prefer to use ONR since I can use it for so many other things.

--- End quote ---

Yes, I use as an ONR between washes when approptirate.  I also can use as a QD or lube for clay pending the ratio.

I keep a bottle of it at home, on the camper and in the truck, same for PB's.  I am considered over the top in OCD'ness, I keep product around me...you never know right?

Kitzy:
ONR isn't waterless, just no hose/rinsing.  Unless you are mixing it strong enough to use waterless such as a quick detailer.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version