1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 [27]
28 29 30

No calendar events were found.

The Cafe is OPEN
Detailing today? Check the Weather  http://www.weather.com/

Author Topic: Installed GT500 Spoiler... finally  (Read 8920 times)

Offline Kitzy

• Administrator
  • OCDer formerly known as ESF
Re: Installed GT500 Spoiler... finally
« Reply #15 on: May 05, 2011, 09:07:22 AM »
Gotta do what you gotta do sometimes to get the salt off.  A couple of weeks ago I took it to the self serve and washed it and then washed it right as soon as I got home because it was pretty bad and I didn't feel comfortable taking a mitt to in its current state. 

That day at the touchless though the damn foam arm that goes around and over the car fell down on my hood while it was still moving and drug across it.  Nothing too horrible.  Just pissed me off because of how the manager was acting.
If you always do what you\'ve always done, you\'ll always get what you\'ve always got.

Offline Too Stroked

• Café Moderator
  • Don't just be good at what you do - be the best!
« Reply #16 on: May 05, 2011, 09:22:38 AM »
That day at the touchless though the damn foam arm that goes around and over the car fell down on my hood while it was still moving and drug across it.  Nothing too horrible.  Just pissed me off because of how the manager was acting.

I'll nominate that one for today's "Depends Undergarment Moment of the Day." Glad it didn't do too much damage.

Offline Kitzy

• Administrator
  • OCDer formerly known as ESF
« Reply #17 on: May 05, 2011, 05:44:26 PM »
Honestly, the damage is so minor it could probably be covered up by anything with fillers.  I know it's there though and it catches my eye occasionally.  It's like a giant 7 across my hood.  I went in and told the lady at the register (was a Sheetz gas station) and she kept asking me if I wanted to make a complaint or get a refund.  I told her like 4 times that I don't want anything, it's not a big deal but your car wash is broke and there are like 10 cars in line.  Her response each time was either "Do you want a refund" or "do you want to make a complaint due to damage."  The manager walks by at that time and asks whats up.  I tell her only to get the same freakin response back multiple times.  Someone finally called in from the telecom thing outside and complained.  So I walked out with her to the car wash, I stepped in, the door came flying down right next to me and I damn near crapped myself.  I explained what happened and just left.  Idiots. 

However, my Flex arrived yesterday so I may attack the hood this weekend.  Maybe more if I feel like it.
If you always do what you\'ve always done, you\'ll always get what you\'ve always got.

* Recent Photos

Tmx6a.JPG

Views: 5
By: Old Dogg™

* Recent Topics

* Recent Posts

No posts were found.

* Top Boards

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal