Interior Detailing > Leather Care

La-Z-Boy

(1/2) > >>

Tdub:
Hey boyz, I have a question on my reclining chair.  It's pure aniline leather and I'm wondering what is the best way to keep it subtle and fresh.  The manufacture says just a mild solution to clean.  Seems like you would want to condition it or something, especially being that it sits next the big window in the living room.

Poorboy:
I use Leather Stuff on my leather chairs , sofa , shoes, & belts

Tdub:
Sweet, I was just about to give you a call.  I've never tried the Leather Stuff just Natural Look (which my wife is crazy about).  I'm a shoe nut somewhat so I will have to try it on those as well.

Poorboy:

--- Quote from: Tdub on January 06, 2011, 01:52:48 PM ---Sweet, I was just about to give you a call.  I've never tried the Leather Stuff just Natural Look (which my wife is crazy about).  I'm a shoe nut somewhat so I will have to try it on those as well.

--- End quote ---

Natural Look is better for coated leather like in most vehicles and even a lot of cheaper leather furniture, but Leather Stuff is much better suited for bare leather which should be fed to keep it soft 

Rollingrock:
you will love Leather Stuff, I use in the King Ranch, great product, nice scent, lasts a long time in the truck.

I also love NLD, but I don't put that on my KR seats.  As Steve pointed out, works great on coated leather/pleather.  

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version