Show off Your Recent Detail > Café Hall of Fame Detail Work

How I spent my Weekend.

(1/4) > >>

gipraw:
This is what is occupying mine.

2004 Escalade.  Never been waxed.  Washed weekly at the Lazerwash, and once a month or so at the local tunnel.

The front is covered in overspray.  fun fun fun.

Here are a couple of shots of the hood.  I'll be back with a complete set of pictures when done, which will be tomorrow.  I have several products I am going to be playing around with, and I want to document their results, so this will take a little longer ..   plus I am older and slower than I used to be. 

Boss_429:
My son and I spent most of the day riding our ATV's.

Same thing tomorrow... with some fishing mixed in for a change of pace!  ;D

Right now, I'm getting the campfire ready for tonight.

gipraw:
Sounds like you are having more fun than I am Boss..   

Here is a shot after the first step.  (after claying) 

Right side done with Meg's #83, a green edge pad and the DeWalt @ 1600

Left side done with a sample of Tropi-care's new Swirl cutter plus, same type pad and speed.

wipe down with 50/50 Iso/Water

Rollingrock:
i am almost giddy waiting for more!!

I will great to get some insight on the Tropi-care stuff.   Based on what you have seen so far can you confirm that Tropi-care is a chem guys product or is this something all together new?

Boss_429:
Yea gip, I'm having more fun, but you are accomplishing more. Nice work!  :thumbsiup: :thumbsiup:

It's nice to see that someone else isn't afraid to turn up the dial on the ole rotary.

How do you like the Tropi-Care SCP? Looks the same in the picture, but how did it perform getting to that point in comparison to the DACP?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version